Toribash
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Not when you got German blood flowing through your body. I'd like to speak my true past cultures language before death meets me lol

how old are you? So we can figure it out if you're able to learn it successfully b4 you die.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
how old are you? So we can figure it out if you're able to learn it successfully b4 you die.

20 (21 on August 7th) but I'm sure I can.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
20 (21 on August 7th) but I'm sure I can.

No chance for you. Would take too long.
Back at it again
There's no way German language > American English language on learning wise since American English has too much different slang styles.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
There's no way German language > American English language on learning wise since American English has too much different slang styles.

You think german has no slang styles?
Back at it again
Swabian!!

"It has been evident for a long time that, of all members of all the Germanic tribes, the Swabian is the most difficult to understand and the most mysterious. In him the most intense contradictions are found. Often, in one individual, meet both extreme boldness and amazing timidity, rebelliousness and philistinism, winning kindness and resentful standoffishness, skillfulness and awkwardness, firmness and instability, mistrust and friendliness, soaring idealism and grounded realisticism."
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Deak... first of all, I'm sorry to say that you can be just an ally, since we came to that point that this org is just for German speaking ppl...
also the German language is known as more complicated than English
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Not when you got German blood flowing through your body. I'd like to speak my true past cultures language before death meets me lol

why would you bother learning a shitty language from a shitty country only because you got "some" blood going through your body?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
since we came to that point that this org is just for German speaking ppl...

Mir gefällt die idee schon lange nimmer. just sayin.

Meine rede: deutsche sind alle spasten (:
Brokkoli
>Sanrasaa for Co-Leader<
Jijin in irgendwas müssen deutsche ja regieren... und wenn es nur ne org is ;P

Blub netter versuch ihn raus zu bringen
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3