Ranking
I'm doing Hunter... I'm at the Imp palace in Zanasis if you wanna come can hang I'm getting 57 so I can go to falcons
I love RS, I've been playing since 2005, I was 8 turning 9. In my book, the ONLY way to seriously have fun in RS without cybering on world 1, or cutting yews, is to get membership, and fuck around with your house/hunt/do whatever the mems do.

(I'm a member btw)

(If you wanna hang out with meh, my RS account is "Lord Zayex")
Last edited by Zayex; Dec 10, 2010 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Because you touch yourself at night.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
I'm doing Hunter... I'm at the Imp palace in Zanasis if you wanna come can hang I'm getting 57 so I can go to falcons

The falconry is actually recommended all the way 43-60 or something to that extent.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I saw that but I'm just making some quick cash while doing Hunter till 1 more lvl then to the falcons I go

I GOT MY BGS!!!
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!
Last edited by Stellar; Dec 10, 2010 at 05:38 AM.
Someone should make a clan chat specifically for toribash plays called #toribash, i'd consider start playing if i could get a member subscription again and people to play with.
wow members sounds so fun compared to non members XD
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Someone should make a clan chat specifically for toribash plays called #toribash, i'd consider start playing if i could get a member subscription again and people to play with.

yo man let's play right now

we'll pwn some goblins and shit