Ranking
yea....i´ve used to play it....I have a lvl 44...all bout 1 (dragon slayer) misson completed (free missions) but I kinda dont play anymore....but maby i´ll start again :P couse theres alot new things there sice I played...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
i did al the free missions, ive gotten into most of the guilds which are free, there is nothing worth killing or doing once u hit about 65-70 and it just get really boring
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

How about lets not play runescape.
:D
Pat it was a gd sujestion.. i think. but maybe runescape should be put to rest and this should be closed for the goodness of all man kind
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Originally Posted by cabose View Post
i did al the free missions, ive gotten into most of the guilds which are free, there is nothing worth killing or doing once u hit about 65-70 and it just get really boring

lol true! so true!
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
yeah its liek omg im never gonna pay for this but im gonna spend 9 hours aday cutting trees down to make money which is usless to me

I had a level 95 account.
I'm not so patient person so I just had fun all the time and didn't get money. So I was poor always.
I had done almost all quests.
Stopped playing RuneScape... Two years ago.
Oh god no. I quit Runescape years ago and I have NO FUCKING INTENTION to even LOOK at it ever again.
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
I played runescape for 3 years of my life. I was so addicted.
Back in my day...