Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Wii
Read this before posting:
http://blog.toribash.com/?p=81

And discuss!
Last edited by veb; Jan 26, 2009 at 03:01 PM.
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

:o
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Will this cost anything? I must say Nabi allready got lots from the pc version, or I dunno, but I'm just wondering.

It would be awesome if this was for free, I will definetly download it anyway, but it would help me alot.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
its just awsome the only thing left is the shaders ;)
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Originally Posted by Tapion View Post
Will this cost anything? I must say Nabi allready got lots from the pc version, or I dunno, but I'm just wondering.

It would be awesome if this was for free, I will definetly download it anyway, but it would help me alot.

They have to pay to distribute it, so they have to make ends meet. I'm sure it will.
WiiWare... Time to spend all those start points you got with the hardware ;)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you

thank god i has a wii !!
will definatley buy it and i HOPE there will be shaders because my tv is epic big and without shaders it would look like a shiz-cartoon

ya know those naruto-games?

<3
My deviantART
so wut?
Originally Posted by D0R View Post
will definatley buy it and i HOPE there will be shaders because my tv is epic big and without shaders it would look like a shiz-cartoon

Have you seen the video? It looks better than the PC version.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you