Ranking
Original Post
ops cant kick ops
^ please. Or halfops for that matter.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
thanks for the heartwarming argument. So basically, if someone is op in your lobby and then tries to instantly ban you, then youre just an idiot for opping them, right? I'm a college student and I've been playing this game for about 9 years now and sometimes, these mistakes still happen. It sucks extremely bad in betting servers when you have to do something so you need someone to quickly replace you for a bit. Did you know there are rules against hijacking servers? Do you know why there are rules for hijacking servers? Because it's a damn issue.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I approve this, idiots that abuses the op doing bad things are everywhere.
ayo
Originally Posted by Rizle View Post
Do not give ops to somebody you do not want to be OPed

I agree with this but for the lobby hijacking argument I'd say that only person that creates a lobby should remain an OP until the lobby is entirely empty (regardless of how many times they disconnect and reconnect back).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
The only thing that can work well is that you are not able kick the owner of room\server
just have whoever is the house or owner or whatever of the server unable to be kicked and other ops cant just type in /house myname and steal it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
OrYou can only kick people that you have opped.
And their child ops.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.