Ranking
Original Post
If you want to join read here!
First off, read our rules. If you aren't going to adhere to them then please don't ask to be in this clan.

We are only wanting players with credibility in the game/forums OR shows the potential to gain credibility.

This means you are respectful of your peers, have good general skill and most importantly of all - a good person.

Ask myself, Taek, Tertywerty, Superstar or Mish if you can join. We will asses and test you and if you pass, your in.

Cheers

P.S.
Basic Requirements:
At least brownbelt , playin for 2 months , being a good person [no haters allowed], no "noob" mods like "twinswords" (you can't play only in these fun servers) READ THE RULES...

(Here is an example of a improper request "OH I AM GREAT CAN IZ JOIN!" I for one highly recommend that you simply PM a recruiter or if you feel like you WILL make it for sure you can post a thread. The request above was improper due to the fact it did not accord with Evil's rules.)
Last edited by Superstar; Feb 26, 2008 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Yea, this needed a edit for sure.
Yes, asses them well, Imubai.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
just in addition there are 3 tests. You must pass two. Some times if you pass only 1 we will make an exception.
Last edited by Imubai; Sep 26, 2007 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Just tidying the english up a bit
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
I wanna join =D
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Ok Mdisthabest, first off, are you regged? What is your ingame name? PM/post here for for test time.
i wanna join this clan please =D

by the way i went against superstar and i beat him twice in a row (we fought twice) he told me to tell you that i beat him ok
Last edited by ARC613; Oct 1, 2007 at 10:46 PM.
First off, Not putting down superstar or anything, he's not a recruiter.

If you want to join, set up a time to fight Imubai, myself, Tertywerty or Mish.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
hey! i'll join, my ingame name is megadoomer, im a brown belt, but im probly not good enough, toxic just turned me down =/
Hello, name's Sophie, i'm not regged but tertywerty wanted me to join so here i am ^^. planning to reg soon =)
Lol, I know, that's why I had to refer him here *to taek* I kinda forgot that, that's why I told him to post here XD. Apologies.