ES Recruitment Drive
Hi i just want to let you guys know im interested in moving up in rank, but i never see any of you guys on, what time is everyone usually on? id like to get to know everyone better and test my skills against my clanmates
well 9-10 pm to 2-3 am +2 gmt but you wont move up the ranks so quickly
you need at least 4-5 months, donating tcs to the clan fund and making everything for the clan.. You have to prove that we can trust you. The skills are not enough for this. And at first read the topic. Hail Evil
I Hate
Killah is right.
I have been in this clan since it started. Wich has been over a year.
And it has taken me alot of time to work my way up provide for this clan and make friends to get where I am.
I never thought that Id actually get to where I am today.
Moral is: Don't give up.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Enjoying the leader position, eh? Well, I can certainly say you are well qualified for the job, even amidst your other activities. I'll be back full-time on Monday.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Ok sounds good.
Thank you.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
i did read the topic before i posted, and im in no hurry to move up, im more worried about playing with you guys and just havin a good time, i've only seen one of you guys on since i was recruited. was mostly wondering when i could play with some of you guys.
can i move up a rank i have been here for about a year
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Ok I have a reallly good rank for you. heh

[Evil] is recruiting!