ES Recruitment Drive
Kinda slow start, took you like 130 frames before you actually started with your first step.

The run a jump thing was pretty good, I disliked that you kicked him with the leg instead of the foot tho.

core was pretty dope.

A little bit of ghosting in the last kick.

otherwise it was pretty good
I liked all of them.i just wish you would do more with frames left.. alot of wasted time
Vlone is my religon | #cashcarti | I give lean to whities
Ok, Running openers are ok imo, but tbh you took a while to start running.

After getting closer to uke the weird stuff starts...you make ALOT of useless hits, just making some damage, without putting something on the replay

The CoreKick were pretty cool imo, but just make uke get higher to make it looks stronger.

one thing i would say you to do is to attemp making stunning stuff> when uke's body was falling, you could easily do an transition to make a better kick(an air kick,an spin kick etc) than the one you actually made.

you don't seems to have issues with smoothness on your movements, but i'd say to work more on transitions and hits. Other than that its a pretty cool replay
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
ayyyy thanks guys been looking for some CNC for a little while now
will add a new replay in a bit
Edit: added the edited fuckin replay, this looks better imo, makes the head punch have more meaning now lol
Attached Files
#Skype - [-Calling Card-].rpl (364.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Kris; Nov 16, 2016 at 07:27 AM.
Fuck it, been 2 weeks, here's another one.
CnC please, I know that it's not the most exciting thing ever, but I tried.
Attached Files
#Skype - Fast Paced.rpl (341.3 KB, 7 views)