ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Old Application memes
My old Promo Team Application from 2009:

Originally Posted by Chirs
So, in this message i will try to say you why i want to become a PT, what my good and bad sides are, and what role i wanna do:
I am Christian, im 13 years old and i life in germany,
i wanna join PT, because i wanna help people, i always liked to help, i even often help ingame, when people ask me like : How can u write colored, how can i cange my avatar etc. And often i can help very well . When i am a PT, i would like to do forum things and ingame help (if it is possible), i know alot about the page, i can help with toutorials, and many other things. I may don't know the answer on every question, but at least i know very much. Im a very friendly guy, u may already know that, i am very active at this game and im online almost every day, but even i have bad sides: When someone says racism things to me, i get angry very fast, and u don't wanna cross me then. Often i tell a joke, and its good, i often post mor and more till they collaps and go. My keyboard sux alot and im not that pro at english. But no one is perfect. I helped very often, but i am sry i never made a screen about, but when im able i will make some and send them later, but i guess u will belive me. I am a very social guy. I think u should select me because im very friendly, u can trust me, and im very active,(ingame and on the page). Also i asked some german firends, they said they would be happy about more german PTs, because there are more germans as u think, i don't know if that are 400 words alredy, so i will just tell some more baout my bad/good sides. I am very social, i love to chat and i understand jokes well, like when someone calls me Anal Wax just for fun ( best example RedDevil). SOmetimes i have bad days but even then im ready to help. Of course i could be an asshole too, if someone is agressing me without reason, i could be devil in person, but i am able to accept apologizes. So may it sounds a bit Angel like what i am writing here so, just feel free to give me feedback.
So if taht are no 400 words i will eat a dog.
Im just apologizing again for my bad english.

please just shoot me