ES Recruitment Drive
Insanity do you know what items are most marketable currently? If so csn I buy watever yiu have so I can make tc even after I pay you for the 512 joints
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Kinda nags me that I have to change PW every 90 days, why not just implement a mail the new PW system...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I agree, its mad annoying that they implemented this, there are better ways for password security imo too.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
SNAKE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?! MAH USERTITOLO!
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Neko's seems to be alive so ima try and contact him to send us a link.
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Insanity do you know what items are most marketable currently? If so csn I buy watever yiu have so I can make tc even after I pay you for the 512 joints

Tbh it take a while to turn it to profit.

Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Kinda nags me that I have to change PW every 90 days, why not just implement a mail the new PW system...

I forgot it so many times. I just request it by email and use the one provided w/o changing it. Its more simple
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
SNAKE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?! MAH USERTITOLO!

Snakey russian
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I know it takes a while to make the profit, but that's the point of marketing. Honestly I think the market currently is actually kind of messed up.
-----
I need to buy the fl0w USERTITOLO, once I get a job I promise it will happen my family!

I also want them to add sig pics to the nabi customization store
-----
Any thoughts of my new profile picture?
Last edited by Thanatos; Apr 4, 2017 at 12:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well i can sell for cheap everything i got. Make an offer if u want
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals