Toribash
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Guys

its stopped snowing, holy moly

It's like 18 degrees here...
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
It's like 18 degrees here...

well now it's 18 degrees haha

kinda weird how I had to shovel my driveway last week
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
supposed to go up to 25 today ;o I feel like we kinda skipped spring and went from winter to summer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
surprisingly the worst thing was the 1 or 2 days in between where all the snow melted and the ground was covered in like 6cm of water.

One of the worst experiences of my life I'll tell ya
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I just figured out TDSB wifi has banned Ratemyteacher.com I criii
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
A fifth of my route to school floods regularly in fall-spring here. :<
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I just figured out TDSB wifi has banned Ratemyteacher.com I criii

A lot of lecturers at Western University rely on things like rate my teacher. If you're there just to lecture, not research, and the students think you're shit you'll get fired.

Then again you can be the worst prof in the world, but as long as you are a good researcher they will keep you. Kinda funny and kinda sad in a way really
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
surprisingly the worst thing was the 1 or 2 days in between where all the snow melted and the ground was covered in like 6cm of water.

One of the worst experiences of my life I'll tell ya

I got sick from the weather changes. Just getting over it now.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko