Toribash
for you all
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by drone36 View Post
anyone up for a battle sometime?

pm SrCheetah with your skype, he'll add you to our little group where we talk shit about eachother and play pokemon showdown together

Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
for you all

the hype is real :o
wasnt hypes at all until like 20 minutes ago
Pidda's spirit animal
Check out shofu's pokken videos. They are pretty good.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
1: 17
2: Since 2004 with Pokemon Rescue team
3: Rayquaza/Sceptile
4: Sinnoh
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity 8-10
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life

Well since Pokemon Rescue team(Blue to be exact) came out, my love for Pokemon rised up. I remember the days when you play with your Nintendo DS Lite with your friends. Pokemon rescue team was interesting enough, leveling your pokemon through all levels til level 100 was a great challenge at first, but then... Easy task bro. After that awesome game, I decided to try Pokemon Pearl/Diamond series, they were good but since I didnt know each game had a different Main legendary pokemon well it was not fun for me.... I got Dialga and I wanted Palkia. Then Platinum came up, my favorite game from all times. I remember how I beat up all the story with just an innocent Psyduck, because my Infernape got erased by accident. I was not the type of guy who used Action Replay or hacking method to get the most powerful pokemon, I did spend hours trying to get each one via game Events, Duels, Link Trade or Global trade. This was the only game which I completed 100%, all pokemons, all battles made, every item in the game, etc. After that series, I was old enough to know how everything in Pokemon works and I was ready for some online action. When Pokemon Heartgold/Silver came out, I didnt like the concept of using a Pokewatch or whatever it was and a pokemon following you in the game. For this reasons, I decided not to buy it, since it didnt fulfill my expectations. When Pokemon Black,White, Black 2, White 2 came out, I saw that the story wasnt that good as before, but still... I loved to play with the new pokemons and the starters! In present day, I havent tried the new Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire but Ive got X and Y. The Mega pokemon addition was good but not impressive, since Pokemon wasnt this way in old days, but you know, Pokemon will always be Pokemon, Catch Em' All! Hope you like my application, any question you have you are free to do it.
Last edited by Theory; Mar 12, 2016 at 05:49 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
thats almost too much effort you put in your app :P

feel free to post here whenever you want to.
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
1: 17
Pokemon Rescue team

This guy knows whats up.
Mystery Dungeon best spin-off
>Inb4 muh pokemon ranger

Also give me your FC and I'll add whoever is interested. I have X and AS.
Mine is: 0533-5449-9191
If anyone adds me let me know cause my friend list might be full
Originally Posted by Wildslash View Post
This guy knows whats up.
Mystery Dungeon best spin-off
>Inb4 muh pokemon ranger

Also give me your FC and I'll add whoever is interested. I have X and AS.
Mine is: 0533-5449-9191
If anyone adds me let me know cause my friend list might be full

Te lo doy más tarde, ahorita no traigo mi Nintendo 3DS

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
1: Age: 23
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon: Around the time I received blue as a birthday present
3: Favorite Pokemon: Machamp
4: Favorite region: Kanto
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity: Both nines'
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life:

My first pokemon game was blue, and i've been playing since then. I've played every entry except Black and white (never really liked the new gen designs). I'm currently playing pokemon blue on my 3ds.