Toribash
will be active if you accept me
Pew Pew ( -_・)σ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
woot,nice...
i <3 legs,they are awensome....but i really dislike head ._.
Name: In game- RICKMO118 Real ife- Richie
Gmt:I never do get this because my gmt is always messed up but I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Forum/Irc/Ingame Activity: I'm always on the forum looking at the art helping people if I can and Ingame I'm usually the same but just helping people and looking for a good time.
Past Clans: DaF, VorteX, Fish, and thats about it. I've been in other clans that never went Offical.
Best Mod: Aikido
Talents: I draw a lot of free hand and I'm very helpful if that counts.
Reason of joining: Well I've been looking to joning a good clan and this clan looked amazing and exceded my expectations. This clan should definatley dominate all standards and I think it does already even being un-offical!
Why we must accept you: I think I'd be a helpful clan mate and a fun dude to be around. Also, I really want to help I'll donate my precious items for tourneys if needed to. I'll even donate all of my tc if I have to.
General info about yourself: Not to try to say this to get in but actully I LOVE coffee. I love love love iced coffee and star bucks. NOW to the serious I love to help people and see art. I draw free hand and suck and also love to have a good time whether it be with friends or other kinds of people I just love life haha. That really sums it up for me and if you do happen to reject me Lucent then I'm sure you have a very good reason for doing it. Thanks for reading this and thats it have a good day.
Rickmo118
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
Sup fellas anything really new?
Nadhif neon kinda effects are awesome
Any thoughts on this btw?

Text

Wow nice text Danzos. For ittybitty's request?
Anyways, the red plate in the back it lacking texture/shading. Otherwise it looks great. Good luck on it.
DAMN.
Bloodyguy: please tell us more
Rickmo: You're in,try to be active. welcome to the clan
Originally Posted by Lucent View Post
Rickmo: You're in,try to be active. welcome to the clan

gratz rickmo, welcome to the clan