Ranking
Denial approved by council thank you hannw.

Reasons if not already explained above.
-where are the questions coming from in your app?
-low belt
-we dont really know you
-you made app before reading first post
-we are looking for mature players who look harder into the clan before applying.
Next steps:
-reapply after a week.
-get to know us in discord. On our forum. We havent been in game often but there too.
-read others apps and read first post ; ) a bit late now.
-have a good sense of humour but mature people in our clan is key.
We try to avoid potential wibble noobs lmao
All in all man. Make friends with us. Get in discord and chat. Reapply with a free form application. But Answer it less like listings but paragraphs with structure. You seem active enough and eager. Eagerness shows us you actually want in and not gonna bail after a month.
Last edited by Mikes; Jun 1, 2017 at 05:25 PM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by IKoorie View Post
i would like to have the reason

Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Reasons if not already explained above.
-where are the questions coming from in your app?
-low belt
-we dont really know you
-you made app before reading first post
-we are looking for mature players who look harder into the clan before applying.

Already explained, don't spam this thread.
If you have any further questions, pm me.
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
HELLO WAPOW CLAN! I HOPE YOU CONSIDER ME AND TAKE IN CONCIDERAION I HAVE TALKED TO HECATE AND PLAYED WITH HIM, THANK YOU!

What I want to offer to the amazing clan, WAPOW?
First thing first, I tend to try to be a comedian and help out in as many ways as told. I am quite loyal and I have been looking for a clan for a while now and I believe I've found it.

My favorite mod is probably judo. My favorite one that is just for fun is crusher blender

I Play pretty much when I can (Which is ALMOST everyday) and if I do join, I want to be active with ALL members!

I plan to post SOME in the forums. Not really every day, but I do CHECK all the time.

I check my PM's EVERY time I'm on the forums. And I do respond to ALL of them.

My Toribash Experience

My personal life

DISCORD KorebZz-ExtracTt #1976 You can PM me if you need my skype!

Belt: Blue (Close to brown) Qi: 475

AGAIN, THANKS FOR CONSIDERING ME!

WAPOW!
c:
Last edited by AceLazarr; Jun 4, 2017 at 04:23 AM.
My Toribash History?

My History in toribash is shady, it is also good. I have been playing this game since 2013 and have always loved it.
I have had many accounts on this game, I am mostly known as 3nKB in present time. I used to scam people a lot and get myself banned. I have recently stoped with my foolish ways and decided to grow up... I mean what is the point in playing the game if you are just going to fuck yourself and everyone else up. Anyways I have had this account for over a year and just stopped playing on it when I got a week ban. I have returned to this account and I am now trying to make a better name for myself other than a scammer because it really sucks being known as one. My past clans don't really matter only because I don't remember them all. I do remember the reason for leaving them though... because they weren't good enough for me to stay in. Not trying to be cocky or anything, it's just that when I join a clan I am looking for expertiece in the players and the clan. Anyways let's move on shall we.

My Activity

I would say that my activity could be better, I am trying to get back into toribash because I have always loved it.
Whenever I start playing this game more often I can garruntee my in-game and forum activity will increase. I also realized that having a higher post count could also improve my chances of getting into the clan, so I have decided to start posting around the boards more and getting to know even more people in the game. I would say my in-game and forum activity is pretty shit right now, but come on people, I have other things to do as well. I would say that if I didn't stop playing tb then my activity would be a 9 because this is all I used to play. Okay now for the next topic!

My Actual Life

My Hobbies consist of Gaming, Soccer,Golf, Hanging with my friends, and work. I play ps4 games games,
I play bo3 and games like that. I love playing soccer because I went to elementary school with a bunch of hispanics and I got good at soccer. I also like golf because of my youth teacher Mr. Roger, he is black but he got me into golfing, i'm not all that good at it but I still enjoy it. I am hoping to go to college to become a computer engineer, or a cyber security dude. I really like computers because they have always took my intrest. I will be getting an internship at a cyber security place called infusion points next year, and I am hoping that will increase my chances of getting into itt tech. I mainly hangout with my friends through out the week like after school and stuff, because we get bored easily, and when we get bored we do stupid shit! I reckon we can move onto why I chose WAPOW!

Why WAPOW??

I chose WAPOW for multiple reasons.
Reason 1: WAPOW is a very good clan, respectful, skilled, and active in forums. WAPOW is a unique clan because the things I listed just now is very rarely seen by any other clan in toribash. Reason 2: When I first started this game I remember joining into a server and seeing a WAPOW member, I wish i remembered who it was, anyways... whoever it was, they were extremely nice to me. Most people would just say get lost noob, but this person actually talked to me. I then realized that my goal was to one day join this clan. Reason 3: Over the past I have gotten to know many WAPOW members, I have litteraly gotten to know almost all of them by now. I wouldn't say that I know who any of the new members are, but most of the previous WAPOW members I got to know pretty well. I have became friends with most members o this clan and really think that this is the best clan for me. I haven't ever been as devoted to get into a clan as I have this one. I realized the skill and potential of this clan long ago and have been trying to reach the point to where I can finally be good enough to join.

What Do I have to offer?

I have nothing to offer to this clan The only thing I could possibly give to this clan is my friendship and support.
The clan has already acomplished so much, I don't think that it has anything left to complete. Although I also have my skill and sociability skills to offer the clan. I am good at negotiating and working my way around things. I have my in-game skill to offer, if we want to stay #1 I could help out majorly in wars. I love abd, boxshu, and any other warrings mods. I have had a lot of practice and believe that I could be very assential for a backup in any situation that there might be.

I will be ending my app here! I am Polaz and I am outta here.
Thanks for giving me this oppurtunity to make this app and hopefully be apart of this noble clan. Peace
Love You All
Originally Posted by AceLazarr View Post
HELLO WAPOW CLAN! I HOPE YOU CONSIDER ME AND TAKE IN CONCIDERAION I HAVE TALKED TO HECATE AND PLAYED WITH HIM, THANK YOU!

What I want to offer to the amazing clan, WAPOW?
First thing first, I tend to try to be a comedian and help out in as many ways as told. I am quite loyal and I have been looking for a clan for a while now and I believe I've found it.

My favorite mod is probably judo. My favorite one that is just for fun is crusher blender

I Play pretty much when I can (Which is ALMOST everyday) and if I do join, I want to be active with ALL members!

I plan to post SOME in the forums. Not really every day, but I do CHECK all the time.

I check my PM's EVERY time I'm on the forums. And I do respond to ALL of them.

My Toribash Experience

My personal life

DISCORD KorebZz-ExtracTt #1976 You can PM me if you need my skype!

Belt: Blue (Close to brown) Qi: 475

AGAIN, THANKS FOR CONSIDERING ME!

WAPOW!
c:

As of now Denied

Apply again in a week (keep talking in the discord)
-----
Originally Posted by Polaz View Post
My Toribash History?

My History in toribash is shady, it is also good. I have been playing this game since 2013 and have always loved it.
I have had many accounts on this game, I am mostly known as 3nKB in present time. I used to scam people a lot and get myself banned. I have recently stoped with my foolish ways and decided to grow up... I mean what is the point in playing the game if you are just going to fuck yourself and everyone else up. Anyways I have had this account for over a year and just stopped playing on it when I got a week ban. I have returned to this account and I am now trying to make a better name for myself other than a scammer because it really sucks being known as one. My past clans don't really matter only because I don't remember them all. I do remember the reason for leaving them though... because they weren't good enough for me to stay in. Not trying to be cocky or anything, it's just that when I join a clan I am looking for expertiece in the players and the clan. Anyways let's move on shall we.

My Activity

I would say that my activity could be better, I am trying to get back into toribash because I have always loved it.
Whenever I start playing this game more often I can garruntee my in-game and forum activity will increase. I also realized that having a higher post count could also improve my chances of getting into the clan, so I have decided to start posting around the boards more and getting to know even more people in the game. I would say my in-game and forum activity is pretty shit right now, but come on people, I have other things to do as well. I would say that if I didn't stop playing tb then my activity would be a 9 because this is all I used to play. Okay now for the next topic!

My Actual Life

My Hobbies consist of Gaming, Soccer,Golf, Hanging with my friends, and work. I play ps4 games games,
I play bo3 and games like that. I love playing soccer because I went to elementary school with a bunch of hispanics and I got good at soccer. I also like golf because of my youth teacher Mr. Roger, he is black but he got me into golfing, i'm not all that good at it but I still enjoy it. I am hoping to go to college to become a computer engineer, or a cyber security dude. I really like computers because they have always took my intrest. I will be getting an internship at a cyber security place called infusion points next year, and I am hoping that will increase my chances of getting into itt tech. I mainly hangout with my friends through out the week like after school and stuff, because we get bored easily, and when we get bored we do stupid shit! I reckon we can move onto why I chose WAPOW!

Why WAPOW??

I chose WAPOW for multiple reasons.
Reason 1: WAPOW is a very good clan, respectful, skilled, and active in forums. WAPOW is a unique clan because the things I listed just now is very rarely seen by any other clan in toribash. Reason 2: When I first started this game I remember joining into a server and seeing a WAPOW member, I wish i remembered who it was, anyways... whoever it was, they were extremely nice to me. Most people would just say get lost noob, but this person actually talked to me. I then realized that my goal was to one day join this clan. Reason 3: Over the past I have gotten to know many WAPOW members, I have litteraly gotten to know almost all of them by now. I wouldn't say that I know who any of the new members are, but most of the previous WAPOW members I got to know pretty well. I have became friends with most members o this clan and really think that this is the best clan for me. I haven't ever been as devoted to get into a clan as I have this one. I realized the skill and potential of this clan long ago and have been trying to reach the point to where I can finally be good enough to join.

What Do I have to offer?

I have nothing to offer to this clan The only thing I could possibly give to this clan is my friendship and support.
The clan has already acomplished so much, I don't think that it has anything left to complete. Although I also have my skill and sociability skills to offer the clan. I am good at negotiating and working my way around things. I have my in-game skill to offer, if we want to stay #1 I could help out majorly in wars. I love abd, boxshu, and any other warrings mods. I have had a lot of practice and believe that I could be very assential for a backup in any situation that there might be.

I will be ending my app here! I am Polaz and I am outta here.
Thanks for giving me this oppurtunity to make this app and hopefully be apart of this noble clan. Peace

For now you are In Discussion
Last edited by Hecate; Jun 6, 2017 at 01:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
three words. Let me join, MY name is hyperPunch and i wanna join your clan. I like listining to music while playing. my fav mod is running.tbm im a brown belt soon black :I
So yea bye i dnt have time to write
Magic Trick
You are right now reading this
MAGIC... K bye
Originally Posted by HypePunch View Post
three words. Let me join

1 word: No
K bye
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
(is it okay if my alt is black belt?) My belt is Orange belt, i play Toribash everyday I will be on the forum once or twice a week. My favorite mods are Judo and Mushu. I'd like to join because i think i would be good at clan battles with my own move. I like the official clan textures, creative and original. Anyway that's it for me! bai
Denied
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White