Ranking
I'll be ready to play a few matches in 10 (give or take a few) hours for those of you who want me to display how I play. Also, about that WC match, if any of you guys saw it you'd notice that dr0p would attempt to and sometimes succeed in lifting myself for the duration of the duel , so I honestly don't know why he's complaining.
Last edited by Daxx; Aug 27, 2011 at 06:43 AM.
I think I am good enough to get in TS can I go threw the testing.

I know a lot of people have came and said this but I am almost certain I can make it.
Originally Posted by Tume View Post
I think I am good enough to get in TS can I go threw the testing.

I know a lot of people have came and said this but I am almost certain I can make it.

No
So, you guys need more members but you don't want to recruit.
Trip: so in your opinion lifting is good and for pro yeah? actually Shovel is a lift so: HAHAHAH

I dont think thay youre good enought to stop all lifts and shovels. could you post any replay? Btw Daxx is skilled cuz he is in eVo. thats it.

Really Trip: you just destroy a point of this organisation. It was the best organisation but now its going to be a shit. no offence but really you should think before you posted something
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
I have no problems with shovels at all they are lifts and they are part of Aikido.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Throw_%28grappling%29
Pick-ups

Pickups involve lifting the opponent off the ground and then bringing them down again. Common pick-ups are lifting variations of the double leg takedown, judo's Te Guruma or sukui nage (both classified as hand throws), and the suplex from wrestling, in which the attacker lifts their opponents body vertically and throws the opponent over their own center of gravity while executing a back fall (usually accompanied by a back arch). Variations of the suplex are common in most forms of wrestling, and sometimes used in Mixed Martial Arts competition; in Judo the ura-nage throw is a version of the suplex, but it is classified as a sacrifice throw.

So your saying anyone in eVo is skilled? Thank you for confirming that for me.

Your not in this Org and this isn't about you so tell me why your even posting here? It can't be about joining as I posted above in the link it says do not ask to join, so that just tells me your jealous and just wanting to start problems for someone else because you were not picked, your causing issues in a board and an Org your not apart of so.. i'm gonna ask all of you 1 time to stop posting here.

This is for Team Sambo members to discuss, that's it, you shouldn't be posted here, your making both yourself and JollyR look bad.
As for Leyz and the rest that posted here, Leyz I haven't had much matches to even voice an opinion on you i'm sorry.. that goes for everyone else that posted that didn't go all childish ape shit..

You know, catch me in game (or one of us) and just play us.. show us what you got and maybe the next thread could be you after some time of playing and it could be your time to shine but right now it's not.
Last edited by Tripstone; Aug 28, 2011 at 01:27 AM.