Ranking
Original Post
jiu jitsu in toribash
Hey, I'm Roux, and I do jiu jitsu. I am confident that I am able to recreate any real life jiu jitsu technique in Toribash. Request any submission that you would like to see, and I will do it.

To start off, this replay is of a move called the omoplata. If you do jiu jitsu in real life you know what this is. Tell me what you think, give cnc on my technique.

Preview

Attached Files
jiu jitsu omoplata.rpl (365.9 KB, 58 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Mar 13, 2018 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Fuck this
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Do the Americana.

Here is an americana from mount. This was tricky because of the limited movement in the shoulder joint on uke.

Preview

Attached Files
jiu jitsu americana.rpl (291.3 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; May 25, 2015 at 06:39 PM.
I don't know if it is possible, but try to tackle the Triangle Choke

With a little creativity, anything is possible. Here is a triangle choke from the guard.

Preview

Attached Files
jiu jitsu triangle choke.rpl (506.7 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; May 25, 2015 at 06:29 PM.
Get a rear naked choke on uke!

Here is a rear naked choke

Preview

Attached Files
jiu jitsu rear naked choke.rpl (230.2 KB, 39 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Aug 23, 2015 at 09:18 PM.
Nice but binklawz still have kickboxing MMA normal and jui jutsu mod i was played ait HIM jui jitsu mod 1 tme its good and i am playing wit h HIM everyday ne is most realistic toribash player and he can Evert martial art moves check sometimes multiplayer and look lawz_ mods İF binklawz there on the room ask HIM can you teach me and i think you are good
Now this is what I call a real jiu jitsu practicionner. Great job. You are the most realistic grappling player In Toribash. I train BJJ Irl and all of these replays are Correct.

We should do some rolling or sparring sometime. Also I wanna see a gogoplata now, or an anaconda choke.
"No one will remember your name"