Ranking
Original Post
[MP] Boxing For Noobs
Welcome to my first tutorials,

The main Joints in:
boxing are the upper body and the arms.
These include the torso (takes practice to master the torso) The chest to create more powerfulSwings which means more powerful Hits.
And ofcourse the Arm joints.

HOWS TO USE LEGS:
Balance is the most imporant thing in Boxing, The best way to use your balance is by using your legs, Usally legs in Boxing are used to charge at your opponet,
But contracting your knees is a dier mistake.
This causes for your tori to fall And if the oppenet is skilled, You will have a very hardhead shot.
Personaly the bets way to walk towards your opponet is to shift both legs and relax the moving forward Leg

UPPER CUTS AND LOWER SHOTS
To do a upper cut you most bend your torso the oppisite direction in which your tori is rotating.
If your oppent is a short distance and you wont the most powerful hit, I advice you to bend your elbow so it gives a little curve to the hit.
If the opponet is far away, Bending your elbow may cause a Miss or a weak attack.

Lower Shots Are the exact opposite, You bend your toso so it goes with the Twist, Lower shots are mostly used to hit the legs to make the opponet go off balance,
But if used incorrectly a head shot maybe coming your way.

Dodging:

To dodge you most first Out smart your opponet by judging what his next move will be. The best advice is if the Person is doing a shot towards the head, Get out of there as soon as possible, By either ducking using torso, And the other Joints in the lower body.
If the Opponet goes for a lower shot, The bets thing is to either hit them before they hit you, Or Try to block it using your gloves Or just bending.

If there are any questions please post them below.
Last edited by Zip0; Oct 26, 2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Making Better looking
You should give a little bit more detail in your tutorial. Its kinda short and doesnt really explain that much.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Useful tut I it helped me boxing though like the above said it could use more info.
Last edited by fighter13; Oct 26, 2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: *sigh spelling error*
what
Boxing is a simple mod with not many Detail needed,

But thanx for the Tip, editing now.
If your chest is hit it's best to relax it to save it, or risk it for the biscuit and land one more heavy shot

Contracting a hip opposite to the arm your throwing with makes it punch harder and faster
ex:Punching with right arm, contract left hip
ex:Punching with left arm, contract right hip

Contracting your wrists when punching is a safe way to ensure you don't give the enemy tori free points.

First framing(punching in the first frame) and kicking is the mods playermade rule and if you do one of the 2 you're going to be hated.

A good opener is to maintain a blocking stance while going forward.

Using your neck when a punch is aimed at your head is a good way to reduce damage.
Use the 5 frames to your advantage and aim your shot, dont punch at a 10 frame, set it up with 5 to maintain a better aim and possibly more damage

[Mod rank 8] in realtoriboxingmw.tbm
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
This might be late, but:

For countering ( I'm not an expert with this but, hey ) you should keep in mind that when a hard punch is thrown ,from your right side for example, and that right side arm is fully extended and about to make contact - they don't have any defence on the side the punch comes from. This leaves them open to punches, which you can set up as early as you want if you know they'll punch you.

Also, you can punch their arm to protect yourself and maybe break it - which wont take much force since they'll give it to you. Simply aim for their elbow and if you get there before they put their force into punching you it'll all go straight into that joint and hopefully it'll give way - making the rest of the fight a little easier.

If you have a hard time predicting punches, as well, you can just watch the other guys chest. Most people will turn one way, then turn back to set up a punch so you can just watch which ever side they're turning to in case they turn back and punch.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Does anyone know of any more indepth tuts? I really like the boxing mod, but it seems kinda underplayed. There's only one server in public, and matches last FOREVER, and mostly new players in it (Including myself) just fall backwards punching at the air like loons. I'd like to see more skill-group based boxing servers.
bad guide cant understand anything about you saying , please attach some pictures / vids
Didn't really tell me what I didn't know. I already know all of this, but good for newbies
O#w#O
Added a tag for consistency's, although this is overly outdated.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot