Ranking
Originally Posted by snake View Post
thrust force is a bit too high may be?
didn't test extensively yet, just first impression

I'm not sure which character you're referring to but every fighter is made exactly how we envisioned with our own extensive testing.

Also, I updated the OP with the next environment. Another one of ClockworkMonkey's masterpieces.

Just download "GTFAncientTemples.zip" and extract in your toribash mods folder to have access to all the mods at once.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

Originally Posted by Smilies2 View Post
I'm not sure which character you're referring to but every fighter is made exactly how we envisioned with our own extensive testing.

talkning about champ vs champ. i didn't even made a move forward, yet was thrown at opponent.
Well, there isn't any forward thrust on the boxer, it's a small amount of force at the start of the match, it makes it much easier to take a step and get your feet into a good position. This makes it better.

The default toris are flawed, they can be fun for some things, but if you want realistic fighting/moving, the joints are not up to the task.

Sure you could get them to look like they're moving all natural, but you need reaction time of 100 and tf of 10. please.

We don't want to make mods that play like the boring, tired old default mods. We're pushing toribash beyond those into a game that's much faster and much more fun, to watch as well as play.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem