Toribash
That's really nice... i can't wait to see the set, i can't wait for the hand, i love hands well dones, each effect each detail all nice, so indeed a nice work... also how do u use this effect in the ".gif" wich gradualy change the image? just opacity work?
Originally Posted by ExtremeNil View Post
That's really nice... i can't wait to see the set, i can't wait for the hand, i love hands well dones, each effect each detail all nice, so indeed a nice work... also how do u use this effect in the ".gif" wich gradualy change the image? just opacity work?

Im using Tweens animation frames for this.
Wow, amazing.

I liked:

- Shading is impeccable;
- Great details, including lighting (^);
- The human side of the head has a high level of realism;
- Colors are in harmony;
- Good mapping;

Was not as expected:

- The "horns" disappeared "when the head is in spherical shape, but did not impair the quality of the head.

10/10

Looking forward to the rest.
ok, i got some progress and 1 problem.
Progress: mapping of arms complete, but im not started it.
Started fists

problem:
my little daughter took my laptop, and close it with mouse inside. then jump on it a little. I barely brought it to life and now i got 30% of the screen damaged.
Head looks awesome. Hands are well done (thus far) yet I don't like the bare hand idea. for some reason I feel this character would be better off with gloves.

about the problem, well I'm sorry to hear that, but that's having a kid for ya ;)

ill wear glove on it. but there will be without glove variant also..

here
Last edited by nblx; Apr 3, 2011 at 11:48 PM.
the muscle under the thumb looks a bit long, makes it look like its missing the middle bone.
i now how you nitpick over the small things, so i thought id just point it out.
its less noticable on the claw variant.

looks good sofar, ive always like the half glove idea, would let you keep your current WIP, but it might look a bit too brawlerish when compared to the head.

the talon variant could be interesting. could work in the colourscheme of the head, its looking a bit monotone atm.

great stuff
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Omg dunno what to say.
First of all, i´ve never seen so amazings fist yet.
I like the idea of the thumb on the last pic, but the color doesn´t fit to the other fingers/hand.
Can´t wait to see the rest.
Ur the best realistic texture maker by far ;)
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]