Toribash
Great mod, I loved mirrors edge when I had it, This is a great replica. Too bad Atmospheres arent actually solid, otherwise it'd be even better. Looking forward to seeing more freerunning mods from you, dista.

Originally Posted by dista View Post

If you mean to put an object inside a atmospheres object, then yes you can.

Yes thats what i mean. i know that you will still go through it but just alittle
This smells like success to me. Thanks for making this awesome mod.
Also, that's actually a very good idea Macrid. If you could shape the item so it has the same shape as the atmosphere, you wouldn't be able to go through it. Unless there is some bug when you do this sort of thing? Anyways, good idea Macrid, and awesome mod.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Lol man, this mod rocks! i've been trying to complete with without noobing, but its kinda hard. i figured out that is easier to start on uke's path. Check the wip (i'm still finishing the landing for the jump)
Attached Files
toriedge wip.rpl (156.9 KB, 20 views)
Proud member of [Essence]
Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
This smells like success to me. Thanks for making this awesome mod.
Also, that's actually a very good idea Macrid. If you could shape the item so it has the same shape as the atmosphere, you wouldn't be able to go through it. Unless there is some bug when you do this sort of thing? Anyways, good idea Macrid, and awesome mod.

Thanks, didn't take much thought, just came to mind.

Awesome mod indeed.
Great idea combining atmospheres with this! My only concern is that you added objects with atmosphere, instead of small details. Things that players want to climb on like boxes shouldn't be added because they're too temping. On the other hand, they do look great in videos. I like the siding of the building, great job.
Update:
Added some more useless stuff, just 'cause i was bored :P. And edited the mod a bit.
I need help to improve the mod. If you have any ideas, post them here, or pm me.

Screenshots