ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
fucking yes, me and Wik just won the tournament. its smooth sailing from here til championship!!

(inb4weloosefirstround)

but we'll have fun doing it xD
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Question, do all of us have be in the same room together or can it be like;

Me takes on opponent in one room
Partner takes on opponent in the other room

Let's say we have different GMT's.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Hmmmm, i see your point, fair enough, your matches may be done at seperate times as virtue suggests.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Okay cool. We post the replay results here, yeah? Best of what, by the way?
RIP ∑
master of the universe
How is this going to work, I haven't seen Imsku anywhere the last couple of days :c
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
PM THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE!!!!

Basically, if one team makes no effort to make it, then they are eliminated, if neither team makes an effort, then both are eliminated.
For me to decided if you've made an effort i'll need evidence that you have tried multiple times
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
As erth said, pm your partner and opponents, to work out a good time where and when you can meet up ingame. if one of you guys have school/collage/university or work, work out a day when you have no work ect, and maybe you or your opponent can try to stay up late to have the match.
Well handler and I had our match, and guess fuckin what, I pinged. Handler is the winner by default.

Chuck, it's all up to you now :O
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.