ES Recruitment Drive
Wait till I put two thin dreads infront on the side,, then it will be the best hair ever lol
Fear has Two meanings. {Forget everything and run.}
[Face everything and rise.] The choice is yours.
Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Well... He and Rhae are from the Philippines, you know?

Oh, just knew it lol
[Aether]
INDONESIA
guys , rhae and nevramon are you a friends in real life ?? if it true that's cool
What the fuck...kind of question is that? O_o? We're brothers an :v.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
wow didn't know that u are brothers , but if you are brothers you must be from the country , like he is Asian and u are from Afro-america right ?
Ahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahah!

That was a joke man.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
oh , i know that , you are friend in real life right?
Rhaemondzzzkie Moderated Message:
User was given a warning for this post. Spammy/doesn't listen to the talk and just posts. Do this again and i'll ban you from the clan. You've spammed enough.
Haha..nice try deleting it.
Last edited by Rhaemond; Oct 17, 2013 at 05:37 PM.
Rhae and nevramon are brothers and friends, and rhae you look handsome in the picture :O
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Mud: Okay, this is getting spammy, consider this your warning, read my comments please we are brothers -_-.
Crack: Why thank you man