ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
"Homosexual Acts"
Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender. As a sexual orientation, homosexuality is "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions" primarily or exclusively to people of the same sex.

Homosexual orientation defe.
-A homosexual orientation refers to the sexual attraction of a person toward members of the same sex. IT is distinct from mere effeminate tendencies in some males or masculine tendencies in some females because these tendencies do not necessarily indicate a person’s sexual orientation

Homosexual act defe.
-A homosexual act, on the other hand. Refers to having sexual relations with another person of the same sex.

Also, look at this verse I found in the bible.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
“Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God”

Questions for you:
Why are homosexual acts bad?
What is worse, "homosexual orientation" or "homosexual acts".
Do you agree with that a homosexual wont inherit the kingdom of God? what if he's CHRISTIAN? explain.
Last edited by Karstnator; Apr 5, 2015 at 01:03 PM.
Okay guys. Ya'll seem to want less moderation. Tell me when you think this thread reaches such a shit level that it should be closed.
This thread is just religion bait.

There is nothing wrong with being homosexual. If you think there is crawl out of the rock you have lodged yourself under and join the real world.

This thread should be closed asap.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Elaborate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I don't care how nicely you word it, this is still a shit thread and will never be tolerated on the forums

Last edited by hanz0; Apr 5, 2015 at 11:53 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&