Yay!
7 Votes / 46.67%
Nay!
8 Votes / 53.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[Ascend] Team Speak
Okay, I have researched about Team Speak and it is much, much better than Skype, as far as I've known, so should we use it?
Granted that Raindz agrees with us of course, it's okay if not though.

What do you guys think? Talk to me bby B)

I personally think we should use Team Speak as soon as possible, because the minimum for it is 1 month (?), and we should always be active on it as it will be a waste of money if not.
Also, about the slots, I think we will not even fill all of the slots, so we should allow good friends/allies to join in it also, what do you guys think?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I think it's a pretty good idea and when it comes to slots if all the members are in it and there are enough slots for allies/friends then why not? I say yes
I voted yay but as mentioned earlier by someone it's more for games like Arma 3 and CSGO that require more strategy and communication than just clicking joints
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
It's a waste of money when there are far superior systems. Gamevox is a bit more complicated and isn't the cheapest, but it's way more versatile and it is way less mainstreamed.
I think I might be retired.
Eh, closed and unstickied.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!