Toribash
Original Post
[Ascend] Who are you?
Tell us more about yourselves. Who are you, what are you motivations in life, what are you studying in?

Guess il go first

Hi, I'm chris, im 19 from canada, i work as tech support in an Internet service provider, i wanna study to become either IT or Web developer , i could go on, but i gotta go to work now, cya ladies

Also : Im wikipo2
Last edited by Raindz; Jun 27, 2015 at 06:12 PM.
Was planning to do this, but was afraid I would be copying the "Who is who" shit.
Anyways, I want serious posts in this thread, no trolling please, this is an introduction thread, so yeah. 0 TOLERANCE ON SPAM.

Hello! I'm Rhaemond, from the Philippines, I'm 16 years old and I don't have a job yet, but I go to school at one of the top schools of my country.
I am pretty much a laid-back and lenient guy, but please don't abuse my leniency and kindness, you don't want me pissed off do ya?
Anyways, I market items and art for a living oh and I also do a bit of arts myself (mostly exclusive and free to friends ) but I am semi-retired since I kinda reached the items and forum set, clan art, etc., that I was aiming for.
I suck in-game, I mostly do judo-related mods, but I'll gladly cheer you guys on if there's a war or I'll help out in a server as much as I can in any way possible.
That's all for now folks! Oh yeah, I'm a VIP for now so just send me 5k when I'm on and the message and I'll global for ya!
See ya'll! Hope to be good friends with all of my fam bam!

~Rhaemond - leader, owner of Ascend, and your resident marketer-slash-artist .

BTW, stickied.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hey, I'm Charlie from good ol' Canadia. I'm 14 and go to a public school. I'm pretty laid back and don't tend to get offended easily at all. I'm unemployed but am hoping to be some sort of graphic designer/animator or in a band.

Music is a massive part of my life, pretty much whenever I'm not on youtube I'm listening to music. Soccer is another big part of my life, I have been on a team for 4-5 years now and joining next season too.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I know I'm a pretty boring person.
Last edited by Charlest0n; Jun 28, 2015 at 02:45 PM.
not me
hello hi, im fox (real name, ik its fucking bad ass no need to say so) and im a merican. Basically all you will ever know about me.

i miss you ocean
Hi I am TMinster 15 years old and unemployed plays a lot of singleplayer,
What I do in my regular daily basis I dance not in a team tho D: Practices handwriting with loads of pens, plays League of Legends I am the chill guy likes hoodies :o In Toribash I play mostly in singleplayer but in multi I play Aikido and sometimes xspar!

Yeah that's about it
herro
I'm Miha. I'm 15 years old and my current buisness is fukin good puss
(Y O L O)

So, okay. my name is Enrique Simon A. Hautea (Eki, for short :]) i'm 13 years old, who likes football, biking, football, and soccer. I'm studying in Don Bosco Technical Institute- Victorias where high school specializes in technical subjects n' stuff( it's hard ;-;) And motivations in life? life, i guess? Bah, i don't know. i have 1 older brother and 2 younger sisters. Anyway i've decided to man up and "Show Myself" after this. i'll upload a picture of me :]
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Hello everyone!
My name is Kevin,as some of you already know.
I'm sixteen.
Other than that I'm a relativeley laid back person,a bit lazy here and there,but other than that I'm very motivated to do stuff xD
I can be very social and extremely antisocial and nervous at times.
I just need my space sometimes and when that is violated(especially my morning(afternoon actually) ritual) I'm anxious for the rest of the day.

Next up,I'm doing the schooling to become an IT technician. I've been messing with tech for as long as I remember. Literally. When I was 2 or so,back when Win95/98 was still used,I'd turn on the PC to watch the damn screensaver. Don't ask. IDK why I was doing it,I just did xD
Other than that,I love music. I myself play the guitar and bass. I am a songwriter of all genres,mostly. And I do a bit of poetry.
I play in a Death (not yet melodic,but it will be!) metal band, with an upcoming EP and am working in two other side projects. I'm still looking for an outlet and an opportunity to record my own music,but it's kind of hard when you got half of the metal/rock scene of my town asking me to write music for them xD.
If this sounded kind of braggy or whatever,it wasn't supposed to,although it most likely should be.

I can't think of anything else right now so....
See y'all,PM me freely if anyone wants. I'm always up for a good convo

Open at your own risk

Fixed your broken vid. Next time, copy only the characters after the "=" sign~Rhae
Thanks man,I'll know in the future.
Anybody liked it,btw?
Last edited by kevo756; Jun 29, 2015 at 02:41 AM.
Let the shadow of Dååth make a turn for the worthless!
Proud leader and Co-Founder of (Entropy)