Toribash
Ezeth recommended I apply, so here I am.

examples of ma work:

in-game and rendered

I got into 3D cause I was bored one day, and wanted to try something new.
That's about it folks.

Originally Posted by RussD3x View Post
love your items iblackeon. they look great textured in the game. Which software do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

Loving the recourse listm full of so much help! Still can't quite find what I've been struggling with though so if anyone uses Blender and puts stuff into toribash with it. I'd be appreciated if you could message me and help me out tomorrow -4am. Goodnight-

Keep questions and Answers here I guess. Thats why this is an organisation. And yeah I use Blender.

Btw I like ur models too. They are asymetric = realistic
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
Keep questions and Answers here I guess. Thats why this is an organisation. And yeah I use Blender.

Btw I like ur models too. They are asymetric = realistic

Thanks man. Yeah I'm using blender but the textures/colours never seem to want to load in TB. Not sure why or how but its starting to tick me off.

Nice clock and katana gunkman, it looks pretty damn funky with the psychadelic pinkypurplish xD
-----
Oh and I've just downloaded maya to see if thats a better software to use (I'm a student so I got it for free )
Last edited by RussD3x; Jul 27, 2015 at 01:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Got recomended by Ezeth to apply here.
I only started out with this yesterday so don't expect anything spectacular.

Examples:

Cone Hat:

A

WIP Firework on yer back:

B

So, I got into modeling with blender yesterday seeing as it appeared on steam. 3D art is something i've always wanted to make a living of in the future so I saw this as a great opportunity to practice. As you can see, i can only make the simplest of things atm but I hope I get the chance to evolve with time.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post

Examples:

A

WIP Firework on yer back:

B

So, I got into modeling with blender yesterday seeing as it appeared on steam. 3D art is something i've always wanted to make a living of in the future so I saw this as a great opportunity to practice. As you can see, i can only make the simplest of things atm but I hope I get the chance to evolve with time.

For your first couple of days, not bad at all. I love the simplicity in your designs, sometimes less is a lot more as in the case for your cone hat.
Thank you, I'm glad to hear you like it.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Hi, Hello, Salutations, etc

Ive been wanting to get pretty good at 3-d modeling for a while now. I kind of gave up my dream of such considering the craptop which has not been able to run most programs effectively...but then I found Blender. Blender allowed me to pursue my dream and start making some novice- looking renders and such without the horrible sideeffects of killing my pc so that's pretty cool.
There are examples of what i have made below.
The first one was made in blender (coloured in cinema)
the second one was made in cinema4d

I really need to work on UV Unwrapping in blender, so if anyone has any tips on that much appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this app, cheers! o/

Examples of my work (Big Pics)"

[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks man. Yeah I'm using blender but the textures/colours never seem to want to load in TB. Not sure why or how but its starting to tick me off.

Nice clock and katana gunkman, it looks pretty damn funky with the psychadelic pinkypurplish xD
-----
Oh and I've just downloaded maya to see if thats a better software to use (I'm a student so I got it for free )

Blender and Maya are different, there are no "better" version because they are both good at different fields, blender have a really nice node system, and many good independent plugins. I would argue that Maya is slightly easier to model and animate with.

Originally Posted by Mack View Post

Can you make some more examples? your models are too basic to judge what you are capable of, maybe do some more advanced things or practice a bit more before we can accept you.

Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Hi, Hello, Salutations, etc

Ive been wanting to get pretty good at 3-d modeling for a while now. I kind of gave up my dream of such considering the craptop which has not been able to run most programs effectively...but then I found Blender. Blender allowed me to pursue my dream and start making some novice- looking renders and such without the horrible sideeffects of killing my pc so that's pretty cool.
There are examples of what i have made below.
The first one was made in blender (coloured in cinema)
the second one was made in cinema4d

I really need to work on UV Unwrapping in blender, so if anyone has any tips on that much appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this app, cheers! o/

Examples of my work (Big Pics)"

discussed.
I like blender and I tried Maya but as I'm used to blender I couldn't figure out the interface. It looks a lot more complex for my thoughts and mind atm. I will however give it another try at some point.
I do believe my app was not addressed.
If you could provide some clarity on that, I would be most grateful.