Toribash
Original Post
MANSAAACKS
This event is over. Winner is pusga

Operation name: MANSAAACKS

In the city of mochigames, there has been sightings of some sort of portals appearing out of nowhere at random places. These portals scatter weird sand around them, and soon otherworldly beings start rushing out of them. We have found out that a man known as SkulFuk is behind these incidents and we are currently working on tracking him down. He must be punished.
We must get rid of these monsters before they can do any harm. When you arrive at the area of operations, instructions of the means to dispose of them will await you. Unfortunately we have little intel of the monsters itself, so you have to work out their habits on your own.
Along with the sand hundreds of gems and treasure chests have also been spewed out. We will award you with points upon both destroying the enemies and collecting these gems, plus extra points depending on how fast you clear out the areas.
The person with the most points after 12 days will get the prize of 15 000 TC. If you have any questions, post in this thread or PM our contact person Tonakai ASAP.

Objective: Get the most points in GemGet by destroying the monsters and collecting gems. Extra points awarded for opening treasure chests and clearing the stages with speed. When you are done, wait a bit for the scoreboard to appear and submit your score with your Toribash nick.
Area of operations: http://steg-games.com/home/gemget_flash/
Client: Appledeer Corps
Prize: 15 000 TC
Deadline: 6th of August

Godspeed
Last edited by Tonakai; Aug 6, 2012 at 01:10 PM.
Congratulations nonetheless to everyone with a highscore, that game is a true challenge.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Congratulations nonetheless to everyone with a highscore, that game is a true challenge.

I'll take that as a compliment

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you