ES Recruitment Drive
This is a replay i made a while ago
Attached Files
AWESOME.rpl (27.3 KB, 11 views)
Respect everything you get in life and respect life itself in it's own aspect of thing
ok ill check it
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
captain000, I'm not sure what to think of that replay. The opener was slow, a nice hit though, but i was thinking you were gonna get a decap, and the pose at the end is average at the least

6/10 i'm feeling kind c:
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist
i feel like about 5/10 sorry m8 but it is a little slow like 63 said so yea here is a replay (the first time i ever parkoured) the reason it ends at the near end is because his toricrash crashed
Attached Files
PARKOUR TIME.rpl (759.9 KB, 9 views)
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

sorry if it sucks i need to practice alot more ^_^
-----
k i made this new Multiplayer replay and i hope you like this one i used the same opener
Attached Files
OMG decap.rpl (74.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by captain000; Sep 24, 2015 at 04:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Respect everything you get in life and respect life itself in it's own aspect of thing
nice one buuuuuuuuuuuuuut the opener needs alot of work if you want pm me and i will train you
-----
also i would like to remind everyone that wants to join to post here instead
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=531027
Last edited by TyphoN; Sep 25, 2015 at 06:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[sigpic][/sigpic]

VEY BUMPY ROAD AHEAD

[sigpic][/sigpic]

OMFG JUST POST ALREADY LOL BUMPY BUMP

[sigpic][/sigpic]