Toribash
Original Post
Some new BBCode
Hi, I've whacked together some more fancy-type css garbage that looks nice and now it's implemented as BBCode (thanks suo).

New:Touched-up:

Hovertext :: [hover="<message>"][/hover]

This is a fairly low-key addition to the group. Hovertext works like this (hover over 'this'!).

Code snippets :: [snippet][/snippet]

Another subtle one; this one is just so you can have some nice inline code snippets. Nothing bombastic.

Code :: [code][/code]

An old tag, this one has often being annoying for two reasons: forced scrollbars on overflow, and fixed dimensions. The changes are threefold:
1. The box is now resizable (bottom right)
2. The box will shrink to fit its                           contents
3. The box now has a dynamic maximum width (try resizing your window)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   see?

Anchor :: [anchor][/anchor]

Another already existing tag, its been touched up slightly. Use anchor like so:
[gotoanchor="hello"]Go to hello[/gotoanchor]
[anchor="hello"]Hello![/anchor]
People clicking on 'go to hello' will be snapped to 'Hello!'. This was already working, the only change is the brief blue highlight when you snap about the place. Try clicking the links above to see it working in this post. Nifty.

Spoiler :: [spoiler="<title>"][/spoiler]

New styling for spoilers, including animated drop and blue highlight.

SPOILER ALERT

[ANCHOR="DROP"]Dropdown :: [dropdown="<title>"][/dropdown]

New styling for dropdowns, including animated drop and blue highlight. [item][/item] tags are no longer required, and are now rendered as <div></div> (block level) elements for the sake of backwards compatibility.
Last edited by Fear; Nov 23, 2017 at 11:08 AM.
No, since the cursor is used to display the text. Else, there should be a mouse simulator on the store and it’d work with it.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Thanks for the tips, never knew about thoose lol

Btw can we do like 2 or 3 lines for the Code /Code command ?
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
well of course you can!
example in the original post was just to display the improved look of the code function when there's only one line, i suppose.

tip: if you want to experiment with bbcode, send private messages to yourself or use the "go advanced" and "preview message" buttons at the bottom of your reply box
Update for spoilers:

new spoilers

Last edited by Fear; Nov 22, 2017 at 08:31 AM.
The padding is a little too thick for me.
I would try resizing the padding margins on the spoilers. That's just me though.
Everything else is aye ok.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Originally Posted by iPod View Post
The padding is a little too thick for me.
I would try resizing the padding margins on the spoilers. That's just me though.
Everything else is aye ok.

We made a few changes there.
Great, thanks for that <3
Now they look great.
So glad to see you guys actually listening to the community.
Last edited by iPod; Nov 22, 2017 at 05:54 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.