ES Recruitment Drive
Okay it seems like some of you don't actually know how the currency work so let me explain:

If you use my £10 code, the funds will be added in your Steam Wallet's current currency worth £10. This means, that for example you use my £10 code in US, so the amount will automatically transfer to your currency, which is USD, and it will transfer an amount of money equivalent to your currency. In this case 1 UK£ =1.504965 US$ so it will transfer £10 into $15.04, and same applies to any other country or region that you live in.
NOW if you still have questions, just PM me, and i'll try to explain you even better, like a decent human being i am..
-----
So it still transfers to slightly more than $15 and you will be able to buy your game
Last edited by Smaguris; Dec 15, 2015 at 08:13 PM.
Well once when I used a steam card in usd it gave me with euros with a notably worse rate than google's conversion from usd to euro..

Anyway I offer 165k then.
: P
That's weird. All i know is that i already sold one card to Canadian yesterday, and he received 20.77 Canadian dollars just as the rate suggested. Alright, DiscoSlew is in the lead
155k + Ground Texture.

Sorry, but how actually Ground Texture price? It's around 15k right?
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Sorry Jooker, but that's a bit too low, + i don't want you to lose all of your items :c

Caveisier is in the lead once again! By the end of today (in roughly 20 hours) i will take the best offer that I can get, so you still got plenty of time to offer guys