Toribash
Lol wtf those olaf/leaona/akali/panth skins are april fools level stuff, are they real?

Riven and Vi buffs

*MASTURBATING INTENSIFIES*
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
i wonder if talon will be better when he gets reworked

Same
Yasuo
Reaching around 250k yas exp now, feeling ready to take on elo hell for a climb. Took to heart the advice of a fellow Tb player (Lane) along the lines of "If you really beleive you are good enough to win, you can and will. You can carry yourself and inevitably your team"

Main question is it worth taking him to the ranked scene at this point if I'm not planing on top lane fervor faggery??

Recent Yas norms

Heads up there are a few images in there.

Edit: Just incase people mention the lvl 6 I have lvl 7 yas on other account.
Last edited by AussieCunt; Aug 25, 2016 at 03:25 PM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
I don't ever recall it being "taken out"? PD is a gr8 situational item and I take it many a match where I need to fight a tankier bro than I, also usually take fervor in the case of tankier. Atm I just havent needed the pd as much because the players I vs cant out play me I guess? Its preferable to take E max for mobility and the static kinda gives me a buffer for neglecting lvling Q as early as I used to think was smart and pre triforce (if I choose to build one).
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits