Ranking
@drgonz:

Thx for the mod, tried it once, a shame the tiles are not transparent and that theres a total dq on the floor but very interesting mod nonetheless.Bavaros knows his shit.

@Bodhisattva:
Hey Bod,thx for telling your perspective of the story and clearing some things up, you were in the midst of things while i was more or less just watching from the sideline back then.

Also, i remember that you made a youtube channel "Toribash Takeover" back in those days who covered at least one clan league if im not mistaken and gave some gameplay tipps.Good shit, i even subcribed back then to support it.

And yea, wushu back in the days was great , always a good time with you and other similar minded people.
But yep, its also RIP Wushu, you had a good run.
With the new winpoint thing it has a small chance to get back a little tho and maybe i will do a brackettournament with it but its hayday is loooong gone.
Quite! Great thread, can't get enough.
Thanks Bod.
Snake keeps pushing for more realism, improvization only without the use of any openers, comebacks no matter what, etc.

Lol exactly the stuff he taught me back then, just figured out some openers this year
enough with wushu now

Storytime #5

After this whole wushu ordeal i kept playing wushu almost exclusivley at first but some time after that i decided to give other striking mods more then just a try.
This was the time i started switching to lenshu and rkmma.

I will focus on the rkmma part for now.

I already said once that the first time i played rk i figured that the dojo was way too small with the given gravity but once u get used to it the size is actually quite nice,and guess what,running is almost impossible here(expect for the last few turns),only thing that still bothers me a little is that pushes which lead to a ringout are still somewhat op in rk but its a real nice mod nonetheless.

Back then there was a public rkmma room which i played in often,there i met some people who i want to talk about a little.
Cay:
Always silent but a real awesome rk player who always played for style instead of winnig.He was gone for a long time from tb but coincidently i met him few weeks ago and he even talked to me lol.
Insanity:
At that time a member of [Reaper] , a dead clan now, great rk player ,great marketeer and dueler and an overall nice person.He is still a friend of mine in tb and im happy he joined fl0w some time after Reaper died.
Vipertech:
At that time the leader of Reaper and also some kind of admin of TB.Ik he was a buddy of hampa in some way and ,if what he told me its true,this guy was the boss of his own firm which made cgi for big moviefirms.I first wouldnt believe it but at some point he posted a wip of a clanvideo for Reaper and it had such a high quality that i actually started to believe him.Very wealthy guy apparently.Also very nice ingame.

As i started to get better in rk Vipertech , Destram and Daeldir founded RMO, an organisation for all rk players, and started to recruit people for it.I joined shortly after it was founded.
In this org they organized a big Rkmma bracket event for the community with a big prize pool , which i thought was very cool and so i joined it.
That was my first bracket event in tb and i got kicked out by killer3366 in round 3 , which i considerd alright at that time,was lots of fun.

This was in 2014.

Some time later Vipertech made a post were he said he will leave tb because he suffers from major depressions and i havent seen him since then.A shame, whereever you are Viper,take care of yourself.
This lead to the death of [Reaper] since the clan activity dropped heavily after Vipertech left and it was ultimatly shut down.

Strangly enough, and maybe its just my point of view, but i think after that the interest in rk overall dropped also and at some point the public room was deleted which lead to go rk almost extinct apart from a few private rooms and some people continued to duel in it.
Last edited by Kane; May 20, 2019 at 05:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by mattm8r View Post
Same, It's crazy, I'm from 2009.

Ikr!Its insane.But yea #2009joindate represent lol

--------

This post actually made me think about continuing this thread.

Next time:Lenshu!
hi william, i am a big fan of your bushido days, i live to represent fl0w in that department. also tell snake and neko i said hi before i kill some innocent clan members >: ))
Hey I appreciate it, but it was mainly snake who worked on Bushido so all the props to him
Your messed up world enthrills me