Ranking
Nick: 2ruD, ruD (used to be named Apexxx in 2013-2015 I think)

Belt: Custom

Previous clans: [nao] way back, was leader in (n) night and later (v) virtue 2017-2018, was in [Ae] in 2018 I think around same time I was in ES-trial

Reasons to join: I've always had fl0w in the back off my head when I've been clanless, it's focus lies on the same mods that I love and the members are always nice both to play with and talk to. So the members would always be the number one reason, some of you I know from meeting in-game/forum, when the new team lenshu was started or art. But really looking for a clan just to settle in to and have a good time with. I don't have any replays on this computer and at the moment I'm trying to get used to playing on a laptop so I'm not as good as I'm used to. My best mods would be wushu- and lenshu-based mods, I'm really active on forum, on discord and try to be in-game though it's harder on this laptop but there might be periods of studying since I'm in university now. Oh and I'm a Swede!

If you have any questions I just joined the fl0w discord and my discord is: ruD#6835
@2rud:Your app is now under discussion.It will take a while.
Last edited by Kane; May 20, 2019 at 05:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My app
Hello

Just a shorty but here....
Nick: DuckButts but you can always call me Duck
Clans that I (was) in: Aqours, Wapow and some other clans I really cant remmeber.
Belt: Custom
My Reason to Join: Welp I need a new clan that has some respect, Dashier one of the members I know. And hey Aikido and Wushu clan? Hell Yeah! Also loved the clan since birth.
Skills: I main Aikido and im not the (best) at wushu but my discord is Duck#1789 if intrested. And i know how to moderate things.

Cya.
duck
@DuckButts:Your app is now under discussion. hold tight be while
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5365562_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Hello, I'm iPrime. I'm part of Team Aikido and I saw that Aikido is one of clan's main mod and I'm also a Council Member there, if your clanmates need any tips or advice feel free to PM me or just check out our org page. Besides Aikido, I also have played Shu Mods with Deprav and Tripflow back in 2014 and saw the Striking Reborn Org and tried to take part in the tournament back when it was held but I couldn't because I did not have 5000 TCs entry fee. I don't support youtube moves, copy-pasted openers. I hugely rely on improvisation, which is what fl0w is ALL ABOUT.

I'm here applying again because of how deprav and tripflow have inspired me so much to play wushu. But, they aren't around anymore and it really makes me want to shed some boy tears. Also, shoutout to Neko and snake (if those two are still around). Thank you for making Team Aikido a really good place for me to thrive on.

I have played against a few of the fl0w members. I genuinely do not know if the members will vouch for me when it comes to skill. But, I'm sure that they can confirm that I have played a few games against them (in wushu and spin-off wushu mods, of course).

To be honest with the person reading this, I do not have any wushu replays at the time of this application was published, please understand. I will provide Wushu replays at a request from anyone that reads this and gives feedback on my application.
Haha! Ur mad!
@iprime: Your application under discussion pls have patience be while tell decided
Last edited by Sanity; May 23, 2019 at 01:31 PM.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5365562_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
My name's Jan, I've previously played as fastmove, now it's melrose. I'm 18 years old, I'm from Poland, currently live in Warsaw. I'm still in high school, but i do a lot after lessons so i dont spend 24/7 ingame. Im here more for the game itself, as the pleasure this game brings me itself is greater than owning high tc items or being 1st in ranked. Im pretty laidback but i have some skills to allow me to have it that way, instead of being tense, like most people playing the game. My fav mods are lenshu, abd, greykido and ninjutsu, but im no longer in my prime, like i used to be when mentioning ninjutsu. I want to join this clan because during the years i played ive seen many amazing clans exist, and fall. Honestly, i've always had some sort of magnet pulling me to fl0w, but i ended up in inq because of matharu ;--) would be glad to see you guys around ingame, cya