Toribash
Re: Krin's Toribash Movie #2 New music too!
Np guys! I basically put every replay in there that was in the forum I started.
so you just put all of them in?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
quote author=tertywerty link=topic=3722.msg29480#msg29480 date=1165643081]
so you just put all of them in?

Almost, not quite all of em'.
Krin... u gonna b making more bud, either that or i'd like to know how to create the movies
Yeah i'm thinking about making more. The thing is i'm up for this new managers position at the store I work at. Some Dot-com thing where the people order their groceries online, we fill the order and send it to them. There will be a huge change in my schedule because currently i am working graveyard shifts 40 hours a week, so if I get the position it will become a day-time job, so i'll need to transition my sleeping which takes me a few days. This doesnt have much to do with the videos except i'll be tired and even more so due to having to learn new things.

On the other hand I might not get the position and you'll get your durned movies.
Thank you, Esse. Glad to see someone appreciates me hard work and time put!
Originally Posted by tertywerty
i love it! its also the first movie ive ever been in oh and also thats one of my favorite songs "TNT" Wo0t! thank you sooooo much for putting me in the movie i like how you ended it with my head/arm rip move

If thats not appreciating then i don't know what else is.
Attached Images
john wo0t!.PNG (32.0 KB, 24 views)
Attached Files
john wo0t!.PNG_thumb (23.9 KB, 7 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
:P Well sure I suppose that is appreciation.