Ranking
You heard me.

Fortunately she is still under warranty so perhaps "indefinitely" can be revised to "soon," but it remains uncertain.

Edit:

Well I guess somehow my computer is registered as belonging to a business, so I get the uber warranty with immediate service. Because of this, the man who replaced my motherboard was a bit put off. Who knew they wanted the company to actually exist?

On the bright side, I'm back? That was like not even a week...
Last edited by KingBosh; Feb 5, 2009 at 06:54 AM.
KingBosh disconnected. quit life
my computer broke, i'm on my dads, not allowed to install anything on it though. i am however taking in my computer in this wednesday to get it checked out and fixed, please bear with with my inactivity for a fewdays to a week or two. thank you, and enjoy your bashings.
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
I'll be on vacation until Sept. 6th

I will probably still post, but I won't be on irc or in-game.

EDIT: nevermind i probably just won't be in-game..
Last edited by TehBasher; Aug 19, 2009 at 03:30 AM.
I will not be active for awhile my comp is fucked up and I have to get it fixed.
Last edited by josemi; Nov 8, 2009 at 10:06 PM.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
I'm gonna be inactive til about april 15th.

Going on a wilderness excursion etc.

Peace.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
My girlfriend said the same thing.

I'll try not too. Gonna be dogsledding, hiking, canoeing, and cross country skiing in Minnesota for one and a half months.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
My girlfriend said the same thing.

I'll try not too. Gonna be dogsledding, hiking, canoeing, and cross country skiing in Minnesota for one and a half months.

Have fun my nig, sounds awesome.
'u'