Toribash
Original Post
+Tori and uke are "shaking" on replays
Hi i dont play tori a long time and i downloaded it again.

So... i've got problem -

yesterday i do a nice madman (my first) and in end tori are "shaking"

i do only 1 edit and i save my replay

when i run it yesterday it looks beautifull but today my tori is shaking (lol ?)

here is replay
Attached Files
000FIRST MADMAN DO NOT EDIT.rpl (127.6 KB, 18 views)
It happens when you edit a replay which is not yours.

For example

I download that replay and I edit it, it would also shake.

I don't think there is a possible solution to this if you edited your own replay.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

but it is my replay !

i dont know why its happen

i've got with 3 replays that same problem !

1 replay i edit. 2 replay i dont edit. 3 replay - this i do not edit and its SHAKING

i dont want to do again this same madman

there is some to fix it ?
k i doin it.

PS. on "old" toribash i do small replay (noobish) and i save it. i go out from tori and i play it again.

again shaking ?

WTF LOL. !!

what i do.

i do my moves. i say - hmm i dont like that move maybe i edit it. i edited and play replay. noo shaking beauty moves. i saved rrplay. i play it and moves are ok. hmmm maybe i go play with dad tennis ? . ok i go play tennis my mum turn off computer, i come back and turn on computer and toribash.

Play my replay and its shaking... i have 2 replays which they not shaking and 3 where are "shaking"

there is replay

i have question. if somebody from here play that replay first time my tori is shaking ?

my noobish replay:
@EDIT

Guys i fixed that problem.

i know what i do bad when i did my replay.

when i do move i press replay and edit. i did better move i dont doing to end of the time but i replay again and my players are shaking.

i think i do move from 1000 frame to 500 frame and i edit move on 750 frame and save replay my tori shaking beause toribash see moves from 500 frame

sry for my english but i fixed that !

my replays are edited bad

closed,
Attached Files
dm,dm DECAP.rpl (82.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by house124; Jun 3, 2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: fixed