Ranking
Original Post
[text] POST YOUR FAVORITE HEAD TEXTURE HERE
ON A QUEST TO FIND THE BEST HEAD TEXTURE. POST YOUR FAVORITE BELOW
Soon I will choose my favorite texture out of all you favorites thank you for posting!
The head for this set, probably:

SET

Just the HEAD

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
This feels like it is ment to be some kind of event.
If so, then this should not have been posted in the Art forums.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
The head for this set, probably:

I like this cause it looks like some kinda poweranger. Too bad the set doesn't match
Tree
The head in dat set looks too much like a badly drawn face lol
then i squint my eyes and im like:
Oh damn its a visor kewl

Does that make sense?
- The Art board is for posting art, not request threads, art related games or shops.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=200723

Hi, Art board serves purpose of allowing users to post their artworks. Not making "general threads" for others to show you good textures. If you make Art, feel free to post it here (as long as you follow all rules from thread linked above), but do not make threads like this.

To all people who responded here: please do not contribute to threads which are agaisnt Art board rules like this one, thanks. Consider yourselves warned.

Closing it, please read Art board rules and do not make general threads like this one. It's not the very purpose of this board. If it was, we'd just have one thread, not entire board... Threads like this only cause mess.