Ranking
Original Post
Welcome Back? It changed!
Well it's been about 3 years since I have last logged/Played Toribash, Oh how things and so many people have change le names & Clans!

What are some things I should keep my eyes peeled for these days? Anyone else an old school player returning?
I B u y A r t !
C o n t a c t M e !
Welcome back. If there are a few things you should keep a look out for, it'll be 3d items. Quality and variety of 3d items are getting better and better. You said about three years, if I recall correctly 3d items should've been a thing around then.

Event Squad (formally known as Game Masters) and Item Forgers are collaborating to push out monthly themed events and items to pair with. This current month that's about to end is Anime Month and the month before that was Steampunk Month. Each month had unique events and 3d items made for the events. Click the links to check them out. New theme will be announced soon for August, so stay tuned. Once again, welcome back and hopefully you enjoy your time here once again!

If you have any questions, go ahead and send me or any S-Mod a message.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Also of course, the game has been heavily updated. Ond thing I know people have issue with is using option commands to turn off particles and trails. You have to go to settings and make sure effects are set to default so you can edit the options. Also of course make sure you client is updated.
Originally Posted by ed View Post
Welcome back. If there are a few things you should keep a look out for, it'll be 3d items. Quality and variety of 3d items are getting better and better. You said about three years, if I recall correctly 3d items should've been a thing around then.

Event Squad (formally known as Game Masters) and Item Forgers are collaborating to push out monthly themed events and items to pair with. This current month that's about to end is Anime Month and the month before that was Steampunk Month. Each month had unique events and 3d items made for the events. Click the links to check them out. New theme will be announced soon for August, so stay tuned. Once again, welcome back and hopefully you enjoy your time here once again!

If you have any questions, go ahead and send me or any S-Mod a message.

Cheers my mango, I appreciate the time and effort to shoot me some info about whats new. Going to miss the GMs tho :<
I B u y A r t !
C o n t a c t M e !