Toribash
Original Post
If nothing matters
Imagine following situation: Your friends all got sucked in by distraction unable to do nothing with you. Your family is depressed, has to work 11 hours a day. Your little sibbling just 12 years old has no hobbys, nothing to be proud of, only their smartphones. And the only person you feel conected do is diying by cancer after the body gave up because of stress.

Whats left to live for? To fight for? Or even just to be for? Im not egoistic enough to just survive for myself. When you can see through the simplest lies of people who just want their own peace. Nothing bad in mind but still hurting others. People who only want not to be recoginzed as scum but still act like it. I cant judge about people but i also cant tolerate them. In the end they are all just the same , humans. Like me, i hate it , i cant do something about it, not about me, not about others, its stupid. What do you think after reading this?
Fulapalababla? Faselblubbablaweisauchnicht
ikr, but when i talk to people about this everything i hear is: "you have to handle this by your own". But i cant. the chance to do so is gone for too long now
Fulapalababla? Faselblubbablaweisauchnicht
while this might sound like a you have to handle it on your own answer i would propose that its up to the individual to find a meaning in the chaos that is life. and why not survive for your self? If you are a good person and do good things then it would be a net loss to your community if you stop fighting. and even if not for your self what about your mate with cancer why not fight in honour of them.
I'm going to move this to off-topic. If youre having psychological problems though you should go to see a doctor
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
So you hate that you're a human or you hate that you're the same thing as those liars and scum? And also you should go see a therapist or even to people online (like what your doing)
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by reosuke View Post
Imagine following situation: Your friends all got sucked in by distraction unable to do nothing with you. Your family is depressed, has to work 11 hours a day. Your little sibbling just 12 years old has no hobbys, nothing to be proud of, only their smartphones. And the only person you feel conected do is diying by cancer after the body gave up because of stress.

Whats left to live for? To fight for? Or even just to be for? Im not egoistic enough to just survive for myself. When you can see through the simplest lies of people who just want their own peace. Nothing bad in mind but still hurting others. People who only want not to be recoginzed as scum but still act like it. I cant judge about people but i also cant tolerate them. In the end they are all just the same , humans. Like me, i hate it , i cant do something about it, not about me, not about others, its stupid. What do you think after reading this?

You may be in some sort of stage of grief over losing a loved one in the near future. This sucks and I offer you my condolences. Life goes on, however, someone's death may not be the end of everything. Take your time to grief, but in the end, you have to move on. Things will be looking up, really, trust me. Cherish the fond memories you have of this person.

About yourself: find out about stuff you're interested in. As long as nothing matters, it's best to make the best of your time, I guess. It's also best to not get too sucked in by extremely existentialistic views. You still have emotions and interests now, as in at the moment we're alive. There's plenty of interesting stuff to do and experience now. You might as well look out for "something worth living/being/fighting for". I think from what you described, those are mainly the people around you, because you seem to care a lot about them.

It's also important to learn to love yourself. In the end we're all human, yes, and I understand that humans like us are causing a lot of bad stuff. But that's not all we do. Don't let the awful things overshadow the good. Try to focus on the awesome, creative, innovative, compassionate and clever side of humanity, including yourself. Keeping a journal might help. Try writing down stuff you did, conversations you had or situations you encountered that made you happy or interested you. If you're dedicated, this journal will help you list all the things that you like or find interesting, and by doing so, help you find interesting situations, places with positive vibes, and nice people.

You seem to care about your sibling. Maybe go do some stuff together. Help them disconnect from their smartphone somewhat, play games that you both like, or get a hobby together. Feel free to turn it into a win-win situation.

About your friends: I don't know your exact situation, but people get busier as they get older. It sucks. Keep hanging out with them however, they're probably nice.

If stuck, emotionally or otherwise: seek advice and consider consulting a professional. Keep in mind this is just advice from some random user on a forum for an online ragdoll simulation game. I'm not by any means an expert on griefing, philosophy, or happiness. Also I'm pretty much just rambling because it's late at night, but eh, you might pick out something useful from this mess. Do whatever works for you, do whatever makes you happy.

Lemme know what you think.
Last edited by Slau; Nov 6, 2017 at 03:20 AM.
Hey man, I felt the same way when I was a wee bitty. I suggest getting a counsellor fam.
Take part in an extra curricular activity. Make a dream journal or maybe a diary.
Take initiative in helping others, do some community service, or help with charity events.
Investing your time into others can heal the heart. If not, take up some hobbies you wouldn't normally partake in.
All of the above really helped me with my depression when I was young.
Also, don't lie to yourself, think before you act. Words of wisdom.
I would highly recommend a counsellor or psychiatrist.
Prayers sent out to you <3
Everything is meaningless. I absolutely agree.
I live for my family and my hobbies. Nothing else.
Even though I know that if I die today my life goes black, the end comes hurdling up, I still try to find some purpose and some motivation.
Human nature tells us to preserve our species. But we can't. No one lives forever. After death, there is nothing.
Find things to occupy your mind. Anything. Games, eating, sleeping, drinking. It doesn't matter. -snip- But if you take a seat and think about what you don't get, you'll realize that you have things you enjoy and would not want to go without.
You won't have the chance to reverse it. Your vision goes black, like a TV cutting off. And it's over. No "oh I messed up". Just nothingness. You won't even remember anything. You'll just be gone.

So before you do anything extreme, remember the consequences of your actions.

let's not give terrible advice to people who are going through a lot, thanks
Last edited by Arctic; Nov 7, 2017 at 06:29 PM.
Lol who gives a f*ck what happens at the end of our lives? I could care less if everything at the end is meaningless; it is something you can't do anything about, and honestly, should have already considered in your life.

All you can do is make sure that while you are here, with the freedom and body you have, you enjoy yourself. Kinda why people like me work hard to get good grades and all the crap, so that I'm not living poor and in a cardboard box for the next 80 or so years.

Wasting your time with stupid questions that you know you can never answer is retarded. Completely insignificant. Absolutely useless. A waste of time. Maximum pitiful. Go cook some brownies for yourself or something ///
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.