Toribash
Original Post
asuka weeb adventures
hi

if you didnt know, a week-2 weeks ago i recently became gay and started watching anime, and i thought i might as well make a thread for stuff that i watch and talk about how good/shit it is

stuff ive currently watched:
  • A silent voice - despite this being only about 2 hours long, it was a pretty good anime. it manages to play on your sympathy quite well and it creates some sort of "cute" story without pandering around the real issues that it talks about (bullying etc), its pretty good.
  • Eromanga-sensei - incest is wincest lol
  • Fate/Zero - probably one of my favourites so far. i just found it so fun to watch and the battle scenes in this were LE EPIC. i also really liked how the characters developed (waver lol) and how unique this anime was. TOO BAD GILGAMESH IS BULLSHIT
  • Fate/Stay Night - really good, but not as good as zero. this anime felt way too "convenient" to really be all that enjoyable. gil is still bs lol
  • Fate/Apocrypha - most people probably only watched this anime for astolfo. but regardless, it was pretty decent. not as much action as i would've hoped and way tooooooooo much talking but it was good.
  • Harukana Receive - some weird beach volleyball anime and i found it kinda boring but i decided to finish it anyway and overall it wasnt too bad.
  • I want to eat your pancreas - weird name but this was the first anime i watched. i recommend you go watch it its only about 2 hours long and its good.
  • Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - i found this anime hard to watch because it's just the embodiment of cringe, and it made me hate tagaki so much to the point where the anime wasnt even nice to watch. fuck you tagaki
  • Kotoura-san - this anime is pretty stupid and it made me laugh a LOT and in that regard it was great. her grandad is the best character.
  • Mahou Shoujo Site - this anime is pretty weird and its first episode is pretty edgy but overall this was fun to watch. just like Fate/Stay Night, it felt all too "convenient", but little unfortunate girls getting magic fuckin sticks in the first place is convenient so it doesn't even matter.
  • Masamune-kun no revenge - i liked this anime and i liked the story, it was a pretty funny anime. also, the best trap ever is in here so ya.
  • New Game! - it was okay i guess, i got a little bored but it was cute.
  • New Game!! - better than the first by far, but still a lil boring.
  • Your Name - i'd heard a lot about this anime and after watching it i'm glad i did, it was a really great anime and it had such a unique concept. too bad the ending was so shit.

here is a list of all the things i'm planning on watching:
please note that all these titles might not be correct, they're directly cp'd from when people tell me to watch them, i havent actually checked if its their name.
they're also in no particular order, i select at random.
  • Ao Haru Rid
  • Classroom of the Elite
  • Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
  • Date A Live
  • Dororo (2019)
  • Fairy Tail
  • Fumikiri Jikan
  • Gamers!
  • Ginga e Kickoff!!
  • Happy Sugar Life
  • Hatsukoi Limited
  • Inu x Boku SS
  • Love stage!!
  • Musaigen no Phantom World
  • NetoYome
  • Nisekoi
  • Non non bioyri
  • Noragami
  • Nourin
  • Oreshura
  • re:zero
  • Saionji Reika
  • Summer Wars
  • Tate no Yuusha
  • This Art Club Has a Problem!
  • Toradora!

please feel free to correct any misspelled titles and/or suggest animes to watch/definitely not watch

thank
Last edited by tabby; Apr 9, 2019 at 03:58 PM.
You proved yourself for being weeb with name changing

That's a plenty list, I've watch some of them and it's good tho (IMO)
Currently I'm following Tate no Yusha and Dororo (2019) only for this season

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

i havent heard of Classroom of the Elite, but its a short series so i might as well put it on the list

Tate no Yuusha and Dororo look okay, and they dont seem too long either, so i'll put them on the list as well
Originally Posted by m
I want to eat your pancreas - weird name but this was the first anime i watched. i recommend you go watch it its only about 2 hours long and its good.

already have, but you have great taste
Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
  • Date A Live
  • Dororo (2019)
  • Fairy Tail
  • Gamers!
  • Musaigen no Phantom World
  • Nisekoi
  • Noragami
  • Toradora!

Date A Live is a typical Harem anime, nothing really special.

Dororo has a bright future ahead of it, would suggest highly.

Fairy Tail, shit blows, very few good moments.

Gamers! is okay.

Phantom World is another Harem-esk anime, has some cool moments.

Nisekoi is great.

Noragami is fuckin' awesome.

Toradora is pretty good, one of those relationship-focused type.

dont worry, i said he could post here
Last edited by tabby; Apr 10, 2019 at 03:37 AM.
well if this is coming from the expert weeb such as yourself i cant help but hope that you are telling the truth

noragami seems to be the one you say is the best from there so ill probably start watching it tomorrow and i will judge how much you lied to me
nisekoi is far from great... but it also not too bad either.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Trice View Post
nisekoi is far from great... but it also not too bad either.

Fuck you nisekoi is great

If you want a really good romance anime, watch Tsuki ga kirei

(im)