Toribash
The "static" checkbox really is static for me..
I can't un-tick it. It just highlights the box when I click it. (I have not reached the non-static-block-limit, it's my first non-static object.) What could I be doing wrong?, or is it just a really annoying glitch?
What number object is it? It doesnt matter if the rest of your objects are static, only objects 1-16 can be non-static.
How do you use the player positioning thing? Like to make the toris stand side by side or back to back or something like that, or make them be turned so they're horizontal like, sideways?
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
How do you use the player positioning thing? Like to make the toris stand side by side or back to back or something like that, or make them be turned so they're horizontal like, sideways?

https://gyazo.com/099b0a6e9ddb3c6c2e70cd3d7a5b9fb4

first page tab 3 & 4: Either you set in the rules their distance, height and rotation from one another in tab 3, or set their specific coords and rotation in tab 4
Thanks man, I will look into it, seems interesting and I've become interested in mod making.
How do you save and upload a mod that you make it when you're done with it? I was wondering about it.
I tested with increasing the strength on the joint, and no difference was made.
DashSora did you successfully view the Mod yet? I don't have any successful solutions for my jittering joint issue.
Originally Posted by ShadowNyah View Post
I tested with increasing the strength on the joint, and no difference was made.
DashSora did you successfully view the Mod yet? I don't have any successful solutions for my jittering joint issue.

Sorry hadnt seen your message with the mod (i was looking fr an attachment or the mods link (right click - copy link's adress).

Yep, very simple fix :

Don't have different rotations for objects you're gonna link together. Keep em straight and play on their scale to fit your needs (like this).

Put the axis of your joints z=1, this is standard for most joints you'll want to be static, and raise strength to 999999

Et voila !

Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
How do you save and upload a mod that you make it when you're done with it? I was wondering about it.

If it’s your very first time, you’ll need to create a folder called “modmaker” in your mods folder (Cgames\toribash\data\mod by default), this is where all the mods you’ll export go. Then, upload them here and wait 5-10 mins to be able to play them with your friends (in multiplayer). You’ll have to reupload a new version if you want to make modifications to your mod.
DashSora, thanks for the information, do you have anything I can contact you on, outside of Toribash forums? Also, what file type do mods save as? .tbm right?