ES Recruitment Drive
Guys, can we edit other people's mods? Cause there are some pretty nice looking maps out there for non-sparring purposes so I wanted to make them into a sparring mod or parkour mod.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Guys, can we edit other people's mods? Cause there are some pretty nice looking maps out there for non-sparring purposes so I wanted to make them into a sparring mod or parkour mod.

I would ask the original creator before you publish them, but you can of course edit them and use them locally.
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Originally Posted by STDunicorn View Post
How do I get my mod to work online? It loads up fine on free play but when I create a server and select the mod it doesn't change. Help would be very much appreciated.

Make sure you don't have ANY capitals in the name and you have uploaded it to the forums
-----
How do i make triggers work?
Last edited by fudgiebalz; Jul 23, 2013 at 09:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
alright guy
Does anyone know how to make it so players can't take any damage? Ive tried experimenting with the "damage" gamerule, flags, and "dm_threshold" for joints but I can't seem to get anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
damage 2 is only self damage, that is the closest there is without heavily modding the players.
you can't have damage off.
the god
Originally Posted by TheGod View Post
damage 2 is only self damage, that is the closest there is without heavily modding the players.
you can't have damage off.

Ok thanks. But would't it also be possible to make body parts into shields that take no damage using flags?
guys is it a mod there you can play 3 at once?
I'm not sure what's happening anymore