ES Recruitment Drive
I did
i also tried loading others
<Corvon> YAY I DID SOMTHiNG AWSOME <Denzil3009>How did you.. the anti-caps mod was made for you <Corvon>SOMETH i NG HELPED <denzil3009>What? how did you?
Are you sure they're..

128*128 pixels

Named correctly (head; l_biceps; r_triceps etc - mind you it's biceps and triceps, not tricep and bicep".

Not RLE compressed (you can untick it when saving on gimp, photoshop it's off by default)

.tga format (targa, select it when saving file)

Name doesn't include ".tga" (the filetype is .tga, name itself must be head or whatever you're trying to save.

Are you sure the folder you're using is in the clients folder that you're currently using (if you're using 3.8 you should be at C:\games\Toribash-3.8\custom\preview by default, TB folder name can technically be anywhere and named anything though)

Are you sure you're doing the command "/lp" as in L and P, and not IP and typing EXACTLY this:

/lp 0 preview

Are you sure you're actually using the version 3.8, because that should be the only one where textures work.
Last edited by Mugix; Oct 8, 2009 at 04:47 PM.
1000% sure
<Corvon> YAY I DID SOMTHiNG AWSOME <Denzil3009>How did you.. the anti-caps mod was made for you <Corvon>SOMETH i NG HELPED <denzil3009>What? how did you?
mmm yeah same thing happened to me but i what i did was to change the textures of a player whose textures were in the custom folder already (i used Gynx) and the changes appeared on any replay with them. you can also /lp 0 [playername] and see textures
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Glad to be of help guys.

Corvon - I don't know what's wrong there, sorry.
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by Corvon View Post
1000% sure

No. Something is wrong and the thing I listed are the only things that could ever cause you to not see the textures.

But just for the hell of it, PM me the textures you're trying to use and I'll see to it.
i will tomorrow its l8 now ty
You're pretty obvously doing something wrong, both of you.
Quit, probably.