Toribash
noob, sorry but after seeing the community's general reaction to you "coming back", I'm a bit reluctant to allow you to join our ranks.

On another note, we have a secondary mission with a priority level slightly lower than our current:

You are hereby commanded to make a replay of yourself defending our fortress, then post it on this thread.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=26928
Note: The fortress mod is on that thread.
If I can join, I'm in
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Sorry I must've missed that. I'm a poor bastard so, 100tc? xD
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
noob, sorry but after seeing the community's general reaction to you "coming back", I'm a bit reluctant to allow you to join our ranks.

On another note, we have a secondary mission with a priority level slightly lower than our current:

You are hereby commanded to make a replay of yourself defending our fortress, then post it on this thread.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=26928
Note: The fortress mod is on that thread.

Dear O fearless leader one,

I have considered your order and though the act of violence upon another would be considered against the workplace agreement set in place by our commune in the last-bi-weekly meeting. I do however consider the intruder to be a complete fucktard (pardon the french) and will proceed to use all means necessary to rid our commune of said subject. In other words... will blow his f**kin balls off!

Tho... that last bit sounded wrong...

Shazzam Bitches! Back soon wid a replay!
I love you You love me
we're a happy family
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.
won't you say you love me too... BARNEEEEH
n00b101, I think that with time you can grow to be a very potentially skilled member, but you sort of need to mature a bit... I will send you a PM regarding what I mean. ^.^

I think that you have much potential. I just think there can be improvements.