Toribash
Original Post
Super Smash Ultimate
Super Smash Ultimate

I think we need a Ultimate thread.

Talk about meta, tournaments, and even give friend codes.

Players/FC

jdawg2001
Fade
Retro/SW-7516-8043-6517
Shock

Last edited by jdawg2001; Mar 18, 2019 at 05:45 AM.
oh hell yeah

i came to ultimate from melee. didn’t like it at first but it grew on me a lot. i’ve only been to two tournaments thus far. placed better than i thought (1st one i got shit on but i placed 30th ish out of 150 in my 2nd one). i main wolf and i have yet to pick up a consistent secondary (been thinking about roy or possibly peach). the meta is shifting so quickly since the game is so new, and it’s so entertaining to see all the crazy combos people come up with. i wanna find more smash players in the tb community so pls post here if you’re reading this ty.
w
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
oh hell yeah

i came to ultimate from melee. didn’t like it at first but it grew on me a lot. i’ve only been to two tournaments thus far. placed better than i thought (1st one i got shit on but i placed 30th ish out of 150 in my 2nd one). i main wolf and i have yet to pick up a consistent secondary (been thinking about roy or possibly peach). the meta is shifting so quickly since the game is so new, and it’s so entertaining to see all the crazy combos people come up with. i wanna find more smash players in the tb community so pls post here if you’re reading this ty.

Good to have you, I main Donkey Kong and my secondary is either Greninja or Marth (switch between them). I only have gone to local tournaments, I've wanted to go to a big one but work and school are in the way alot.
The OP could have a bit more effort but it's whatever

Hey lads, I play Ultimate after coming from Sm4sh. I've been loving it, but I fear that I'm gonna be far worse since I don't play much locally, it's nearly entirely Wi-Fi.

I've been in a weird transition period in terms of what I play and I'm trying hard to trim down the list.

Currently my main is Cloud, before 2.0 I played Chrom and my secondary was Cloud.
I picked up Wolf and I've been dropping and picking up Poke Trainer since the beginning of the game, since originally I wanted to main PT really bad. I dabble in A LOT of Inkling and Incineroar. Less so Ike, and DK. I want to pick up Corrin/Lucina since those where my Sm4sh mains, but I'm way too infatuated by way too many characters. I also like Palutena a lot. To summarize, I have a ton of trimming to do.

If I'm available and anybody wants to play, PM me or hit me up through the TB Discord. I'll play some games, I need the practice before I enter a local event. A lot of big name tournaments happen around here and I don't wanna embarrass myself if I go to one so I have tons of work to do.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
My friend recently got the game after emulating SM4SH and we've been going at eachother the past days. I main Corrin/Roy and he's a flithly young link main.

The recovery nerf has taken me a lot to get used to :/