Toribash
Original Post
The get to know you miserable sods thread.
Yet another quality thread from moi!

This time I'm after info about you, so answer the question and let the other parroty people know a little bit about yourself.

Tori-name : Kinda pointless since your post'll be labelled ;)

Gender : Dude or chick? I've avoided asking 'sex' cos I know what the replies'll be

A lill bit about yourself : Tell us what you do, who you do, and all the details inbetween!

Nice and easy! The timezone bit'll be handy so we have an idea of who's on when.

Now get filling it in!
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Ah! This is what i've been waiting for

Tori-name: Karv
A lill bit about myself:
I play basketball, Minecraft, Toribash, and Torchlight
I also listen to post-hardcore/metalcore songs
My friends said i have abnormal music interest, care for giving opinion?

Example of music i like:

Indonesian? | Polly wants a signature. Squawk!
Welcome to the clan Karvian. Long time since I've seen you.

ToriName: MocroGunz
A little bit about myself: I love to talk to my girlfriend. MintCat makes me jizz. MegaCash is in love with my sister. I also love to hang out with my friends. I also like music, mostly Heavy Rock and Screamo. My favorite song is Tears Don't Fall by Bullet For My Valentine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Tori-name : matt76

A lill bit about yourself : well I'm 12 and i work as dj (wierd right?) I'm from israel and i love to make mixes,
my favourite music is rock,trances(it sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).. my favourite food is spaghettie(i fucking dunno how to spell it) fries, fry chicken, pizza.
Last edited by Matt76; Nov 7, 2011 at 05:42 PM.
It gets better...
Tori-name : MintCat

A lill bit about yourself : I like a variety of music: Dubstep,Psychadelic Rock, Rap, Electro and a bit of classical. I'm not interested in heavy metal (no offence Karv). South Park, The Inbetweeners and My Little Pony FSM are my favourite shows. I'm an artist and if I draw anything it's going to be a cat. My username came from my obsession with mints and cats so they kind of... bonded!
I have a lot of friends on Toribash so i'd best not mention any favorites otherwise i'll upset people. (Dons my favorite. :3) Catfood and Pizza are my favourite snacks. Also Felix (my cat) once followed me into school and crapped inside the building (typical) that's probably the most unexpected thing that has happened to me ;o
~ Don edited parts of this ; Lmao.
Last edited by MintCat; Sep 29, 2011 at 07:30 PM. Reason: mm
Tori-name: Moop

Lil bit about myself: Maybe later...
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Name: Ryan
Sex: Male...
A little about myself: 6'3 207 pounds (Mostly Muscle :heybabe I'm in Wrestling, Football, and Lacrosse. I own a 69' Mustang Fastback. I just recently became single. I come from a extremely wealthy family, though I don't consider myself spoiled. I grew up in Chicago and now I reside in Lockport Illinois. You got any questions feel free to ask'em.