Ranking
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But age caught up with me. So i made a new friend out of bacon strips but I eat them because I didn't have will power to resist the urge of
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But age caught up with me. So i made a new friend out of bacon strips but I eat them because I didn't have will power to resist the urge of hitting Dzajko56 with a tuna
oh yeah
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But age caught up with me. So i made a new friend out of bacon strips but I eat them because I didn't have will power to resist the urge of hitting Dzajko56 with a tuna due to a recent sickness.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I killed my wife and got a lifetime supply of delicious Strawberry flavored condoms, for each girl that I had a one night stand with. But age caught up with me. So i made a new friend out of bacon strips but I eat them because I didn't have will power to resist the urge of hitting Dzajko56 with a tuna due to a recent sickness.

Meanwhile in Africa I saw
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
can people not in OoT stop posting in this? or i'll start infracting, or getting Uric to.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered

Don't worry erth, I don't mean anything by that, it's just the first thing that came into mind when I saw your post :3 Don't get me wrong.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was

(no worries EJM ;o)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Meanwhile in Africa I saw Erth going off-topic and wondered how big his penis was, and what he's doing in the pussy of his mom

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!