Toribash
Theyre aiming for sometime in the early 2030s

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
I miss most of iCoF, truly a clan full of the lads, oh the things I'd do to talk to some of those dudes again, I wonder where they are today

I don't blame a lot of people for leaving, people grow up if you didn't start playing when you were a kid. I remember being 10 playing TB on my half functional Toshiba laptop

Now I'm almost fucking 20

dam i was really the exact same lmfao, shitty toshiba laptop that made toribash crash if i opened the menu / gamerules

also i was in icof late 2012 i think, i don't remember many people from it other than miku / dinosawrrawr fuckever his name was, i talk to him very occasionally
It would be kind of cool to get a cosmetic thing for older players, I don't play too often, on/off for a long time but do have some old memories on this site, I mainly remember contact Kitfox and stuff but it was just so long ago now.
I'm not very active on Toribash but still love to play from time to time, this game is great!
life was simple back then, i remember a couple of oldfags who taught me how to grow thick skin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by ssabmud View Post
dam i was really the exact same lmfao, shitty toshiba laptop that made toribash crash if i opened the menu / gamerules

also i was in icof late 2012 i think, i don't remember many people from it other than miku / dinosawrrawr fuckever his name was, i talk to him very occasionally

The fact that i still remember icof and the days i was in it shows that i'm kinda old in this community or just time flew by.
This forum should be renamed to OG. I think it is more rare to see new people than the ones who likely will stick around forever
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Miss the OGs. Shoutout to Chickenpox. I'm thankful that I was able to form a tightly knit community between the people that I used to frequent here in tb, been over 10 years now and we still talk daily, a family, tbh.