Ranking
Original Post
Rapping
Hello, guys!

I LOVE rapping! I used to always quietly rap in my head all the time and crap. So, instead of always listening to raps, I decided to make one! I wanna share a rough version on what I've got so far! Also, It's meant to be a faced-paced rap. Anyway, here it is:

Right here, in the dead of the night, I'm thinking one of us will die here. Lookin' dead frightened better not fight it. Cause you knew from the beginning that you'd get roped into this. Like a dead-beat dad at his kids bar mitzuh, bored to death like a drill in the ribs, Half-dead schrodinger thinks.

I won't play dead. Ban Card! If you thinking you'd be living you'd be dead wrong. Oh you wanna escape? Fine, sign right here, SIKE you just signed your death warrant! Ha ha ha ha ha you're mine! run lil piggy till I find a knife. And inscribe a dead letter on your neck, repeat the process till I get the blue screen of death!

Error: Does not compute. Then you better bet I'm gonna press execute - You're lookin' ever so cute when you're cautious. Might even need to say, drop dead gorgeous!

That's a rough copy on what I've done so far! Hope you like it
Men are the best cooks! Cus with 2 eggs, 1 sausage and a bit of milk, he could fill a girl's tum for 9 months.