ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Uprising) Shadows Of Dark
OKFWelcome To your Hell We are The Uprising Shadows..No Mercy Uprising participates in almost all of the mods in Toribash.
Some examples are Mushu, Sparring, Aikido, Judo, and so much more
We use unique moves to dominate our opponents effortless Are ranks>>>

SHadow Masters Of Evil

Uprising Darkness

SHadow Warriors

Fallen Shadows

SHadow BanK

SHadow Co-Leader

Here is how to acheive these ranks (all SHadow Masters)
You MUST do the following things in order to achieve these ranks:

SHadow Warriors = Participating in at least 6 wars and winning 3

UPrising Darkness Participating in at least 3 wars Winning 2

Fallen SHadows = Long way to Glory Newcomers

We Are silent Dark Filled with Pure Evil Not even a word Comes out of our mouth Stay SHarp Stay Quite And expect nothin but Glory WE SHALL BE NUMBER 1 WE HAVE FALLEN BEFORE BUT NOW IS THE TIME TO RISE UP MY SHADOWS RISE UP AND FIGHT NOW IS THE TIME TO FACE GOOD CHOOSE YOUR SIDE GOOD OR EVIL? THIS IS YOUR CHOICE RISE WITH US OR ROT WITH THE HEAVENS ABOVE

HERE ARE SOME RULES THAT YOU WILL NEED TO ABIDE BY IN THIS CLAN

No hating or downing other members in this clan. This will lead to demotion.
No shoveling or any noobie move similar. Also leads to demotion.
Have dignity. No punishment needed for this one, your doing it to yourself.
ABSOLUTELY NO cursing. This causes immediate demotion.
ABSOLUTELY NO sexual chat, lingo, behavior, ect. Double demotion or kick from clan.
Don't change the player ranks, the Clan Thread,
Clan Tag, Clan name, and create new ranks until ALL of the have agreed

Other rules will be added as seen fit.

Over and Out.

***IMPORTANT! READ THIS!**
We Are The Fallen shadows Are orgin Story goes back Too The War of Good And Evil We fallen but i got back Up we may have lost but Once we get Back to that stage OF battle we wont falll WE SHALL RISE UP DESTROY ANY OPPOSING WHO WONT JOIN US ON OUR JOURNEY WHE SHALL RISE TO THE TOP AND NEVER GO BAKC DOWN WE MAY HAVE EVIL COURSING FOR OUR VIENS BUT WE WILL RISE AND NOTHING WILL EVER STOP US THIS A NEW AGE A NEW ERA And This time there wont be Mercy .....Prepare Casue were ready
Last edited by TaylorF09; Jul 11, 2015 at 08:29 PM. Reason: NeW Age
can I join
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
Hey guys, it's not my place I just think I should warn you. If your clan description doesn't match the Clan rules and guidlines your clan thread will be closed until they are met and you notify an admin. If you want me to do some are you can message me on skype: themajesticninetailsyoutube or PM me on the forums. Just warning you because Mathias or Faint will come around and warn you once then close your thread. Anyways, let me know if you want art for your thread.

----Best Regards----
ForceOp

P.S.: If you want to use a good and reliable web-host PM me for more information and click the link in my signature \/
I think you know what you need to do with this thread. Read the rules and change your first post accordingly or it will be closed.

(and don't turn this into an inappropriate clan again like your previous one.)